Chapter 6 - The Party

"Amelia wake up! It's almost twelve! We need to go get the shopping."

My eyes snap open to see Tyler leaning over me. Soaking wet, with nothing covering his top half. He had obviously just got out the shower. How's it 12? I usually wake up pretty early.

"Can you go put a shirt on?"

"Why scared you wont be able to control yourself? Nans already picked up the boys, I was gonna wake you up so you's could meet but she said 'women' need their sleep and that she will see you soon." While air quoting women.

"Hey what's with the .." I moan while air quoting back.

"Will you just hurry and get ready I feel like this is gonna take a while and I have a a party to go to tonight." He moans and begins heading to the door. "Actually, are you going?" He turns to ask.

"Don't think so but if you'll excuse me I need to shower." I grab a towel and he walks with me through the bathroom to his own room.

He turns around just as I'm about to shut the door. "You know, you could always keep that open, I wouldn't mind."

Without saying anything I push the door shut and lock it on both sides before brushing my teeth and jumping in the steamy hot shower.

Once out and dry, I towel dry my hair to the point where it's just a little damp. I get dressed in to a black and white striped t-shirt dress that goes a bit above my knees and I tie a thin denim shirt round my waist and throw on a necklace, some low white converse and a little hat as my face is beginning to burn a little, over the tan on my nose, since being here. I grab some money and a hair bobble and shout to Tyler that I'm ready.

He comes in my room and starts staring at me. He's wearing a pair of grey cotton shorts, a white tshirt and a pair of white Adidas shoes.

"You look uh, you look nice."

"Do I make you nervous Tyler?" I smirk while walking closer to him smirking.

"Don't be stupid Rudolph now get your ass out this house before you make us even later."

When I step out the house I feel a wave of heat and it's only one.  "How hot is it meant to be today?"

"Up to 25 degrees, pure sun no wind or cloud. For majority of the day." He answers while smirking, walking to his car.

First we head to the super market. That alone takes about an hour and a half considering the huge list that Ally gave us and some treats that me and Tyler added in.

Next I wanted to go to the mall to pick up some new makeup and some more summer clothes considering the weather here. I knew it would be different from where I'm from but I never thought it would if been this hot.

After about half an hour of makeup shopping I decide that should be enough for now.

Surprisingly, Tyler actually never moaned. He even let me use his arm to do a few swatches although I did kind of force him. I pick up some new clothes too. Just a couple tops and shorts, a couple dresses and cardigans and then we decide to head home.

Once we arrive home it's already 5 and Tyler decides to head to his friends to 'start early' for the party.

So I have the house to myself. I've been chilling on the couch watching Netflix for about half an hour when the door bell goes.

I go and answer it to see Bella and another really close friend that I've made, Zara.

"Let's get ready." Bella smiles while holding up a bottle of vodka and a bottle of wine, walking to the bottom of the stairs.