Chapter 12 - The Lake Continues

When Tyler and Daniel come back over they look deep in a serious conversation. I smile over to Tyler and he returns it and then takes a seat on the grass beside me, wrapping his arm round my shoulder casually.

So me and Zara decided to give in and have a couple drinks but only a couple drinks.

Someone also suggested to play never have I ever, so here we are.

"So I'll start easy never have I ever skipped school." Aidan asks.

Everyone takes a drink. Everyone turns round and stare at Lily since no one thought she would have. "C'mon guys course I have." She laughs

"Never have I ever tried marijuana." Aidan asks.

Me and all the boys take a drink. Now it's my turn to be stared at.

"It wasn't on purpose, me and my friends were at a party with one of their brothers, they were all way older than us and they left some brownies lying about so we just tried them, not realising what they were." I laugh.

"You ate a weed brownies?" Chris laughs.

"I ate about 6 weed brownies and it didn't go down well."

"Never have I ever had sex."

Surprisingly everyone but Lily and Daniel take a drink. I look over to Christopher and he mouths that he will tell me later.

"Never have I ever had sex with someone I loved." Tyler slurs. Whys he asking that?

I have to take a second to think about this answer, I can feel Tyler's eyes watching me.

Me, Tyler, Christopher and Aidan don't drink.

After a few more rounds most people are pretty drunk, besides me and the designated drivers. Unlike me, Zara ended up having a few more than a couple drinks and she is probably one of the drunkest .. Just like Tyler.

Most people are just having discussions with different people.

"You look cold." Tyler half slurs.

"Yeah, maybe shorts werent the best idea."

"Daniel is that jumper I had on yesterday still in your car?"

"Yeah bro." He pulls the keys out his pockets and throws them to him.

"Want to go get it?"

We begin walking back to the cars and it's actually quite spooky when it's dark. "You enjoying yourself?"

"Yeah I'm having fun with everyone, you seem to be too." I reply while looking up to him. "Thanks for changing the subject earlier."

"No worries, I really do want to meet that Ava though!"

"Maybe when I head home you can come stay with me."

"I know you've still got a while left here but it's gonna be weird when you leave."

"True, who will you annoy? Who will you aim your dirty comments at? Who's going to help you with your chemistry? Who will you.."