Chapter 25 - The Reunion

By the time I finally land it's about 2 in the morning. My flights were both delayed by hours, I should of landed here at 9.

However there was nothing I wanted to do more than speak to Tyler.

I get a taxi from the airport back home, I would of usually text Christopher to come and pick me up but that's not a very good way to surprise him.

Once we arrive outside, I pay the taxi driver and try my hardest to make no noise while I struggle to carry all my suitcases inside. I slide my suitcases in to the big dining room and make my way upstairs.

I quietly enter my room and look straight through to the bathroom. Tyler's doors also open but thankfully he's facing the other way and looking at his tv.

I hear him speaking to someone, he must be on the phone.

"I know I tried Dan but obviously not hard enough."

"Seriously though, what am I gonna do without her? I've never felt this way before."

"How am I meant to live like this? I miss her so much all ready."

"I guess I missed you too."

His head snaps so fast round that I swear it could of flew off.

He doesn't say anything. He runs towards me and scoops me up in his arms, spinning me around. "You're home, my girls actually home! I better not be fucking dreaming!" He shouts while laughing.

I laugh too. Trying to ignore the way my stomach feels when he calls me his girl.

I love the way his arms feel around me.

"Tyler are you okay? What's with the shouting?!" Ally shouts bursting through the door with Mark at her heels.

Tyler eventually puts me down but still hasn't let go of me. Ally and Mark are still stood at the door, obviously quite shocked.

"Not even a hello hug?"

That's when Ally wraps her arms around me and pulls me from Tyler's arm and repeatedly kisses my cheek. "I'm so glad you're home!" She squeals.

"Mom some people are waiting to hug her?"

"You've had your turn!" She laughs.

Ally let's go and next I'm grabbed my Mark. "So glad to have you back pet." He kisses my forehead and gives me a big squeeze. "I'll get your suitcases so the boys don't see them. We will surprise them in the morning."

After Mark brings my suitcases upstairs, he's able to drag Ally back to bed. Not before I hear her squealing about how happy she is.

Leaving me and Tyler alone. I'm sitting on his bed while he's pacing up and down his room.

"I can't believe you're actually here. I still think I could be dreaming."

"For the 14th time Tyler, you're not dreaming." I laugh. "I could punch you?"

"I think you mean pinch." He grins. "What made you come? I can't believe this!" He takes a seat on the edge of his bed.

"I was in two minds about the whole thing. I had a chat with my friends and they made me see sense."

For some reason I didn't want to mention the note right now.