Chapter 29 - The Confession

Thanks everyone for the support on my story!

Almost the end of the book but keep an eye out because another story comping shortly!

Please vote and comment would mean a lot x

It's now the day that all girl waits for before their wedding day. Prom.

I mean I've already been to mine but oh well.

I spent the day exactly like I had my own prom. Getting the last minute preparations ready with the girls.

I've not seen Tyler all day. He got up earlier than me, he kissed my forehead before gathering his stuff and leaving.

Me and Ally went out for breakfast before she took me to get my hair and makeup done. While I got that done she got her nails done so she's wasn't just sitting waiting on me bored. 

We race home and I head up the stairs to get dressed before it's time to leave. I pull on my green sparkly dress and slip on my shoes and I'm ready. I pick up Tyler's tie that Ally picked up for me and head down the stairs.

I make my way down the stairs and my mouth almost hits the floor at how handsome he looks. Sure he's just wearing a tight black suit and white shirt like last time but I don't think I'll ever be able to get over how amazing he really looks. His hair is styled slightly smarter than usual but still a little messy. No one else is at the bottom of the stairs but him.

"My god.." I hear him exclaim out loud.

I get down to the bottom while holding out his tie. "Do you like it?"

"Like it? Babydoll I love it! I can't believe you remembered." His smile gets even bigger which I thought was impossible. "There's honestly not a word to describe how incredible you look right now." He leans in closer and that's when we hear people coming from the kitchen.

"I could say the same to you."

"You look beautiful pet." Mark smiles while giving me a hug. "You look great son."

"My gorgeous girl and my handsome boy!" Ally cries while pulling us both in to a bone crushing hug.

After about 3000 pictures and a few tears from Ally it was time to leave, we head to the venue and that's where we see Chris and Zara.

They decided to go together as they never really wanted to go with anyone else.

"Now that's my best friend!" Christopher shouts which causes so many people to stop and stare at me. I snuggle in closer to Tyler and he lets out a laugh and kisses my temple.

We all head to our table and find Aiden, Bella, Daniel and Lily already sitting there. Mike was meant to be sitting here too but he moved to sit with his football friends for some reason.

Overall the whole night was great, we ate, we danced, we laughed.

It was going great until Maxine came over, Tyler told her where to go in not such a nice way though so her presence wasn't around too long.

This prom was different to mine though. Tyler knew that I genuinely wanted to go with him and didn't have to walk on egg shells as much. As usual he always found a way to touch me. It could either be his arm around my shoulders, his hand on my thigh or engulfing my hand with his. There would be a couple times where our lips would be so close to touching but he'd pull away.

"You know Amelia you're drooling a little?" Chris laughs while leaning back in his chair and putting his arm around me.

"Shut up!" I laugh back at him.