Chapter 17 - The Anger

I see Michael pull out front from the living room window. I say goodbye to Mark and Ally and make my way to the car.

Christopher would usually pick me up for school but this morning he had the dentist so Michael said he would.

Thankfully I didn't see Tyler by the time I left. By the time we get to school we have a bit of time to spare. We make our way to the doors as the schools probably colder than outside. I'm walking up the stairs when I hear my name being called, I turn to see Daniel smiling at me.

"Long time no see! How are you?" I ask while walking back down the stairs and giving him a quick hug.

"I've been alright, busy. How have you been...?

I raise my eyebrow at him. "I've been good." I lie

"Lying doesn't suit you." He smirks while taking a step close and leaning down to my ear.

"Dan!"

Great. Just who I didn't want to see.

He's obviously not seen me yet.

"So what would you two say to hanging out later?" Daniel asks the both of us while stepping out from in front of me.

"I'd rather not. I'll see you later." I turn around and smash my shoulder in to Daniels, making him fly to the side. "Hey! What was that for!?"

"You coming?" I ask to Michael.

"Actually Mike, I need a word... about the biology homework."

He gives Daniel and Tyler a strange look. "I'll catch up with you." He smiles.

Morning classes go quite quickly I found out I got a B+ in my biology assignment, I can't wait to tell Mark! He's been helping me study most things.

However it's now times for maths. Tyler walks in about a quarter of the way through and takes his seat beside me. I can feel the anger bubbling up inside me, thinking about what I seen him do. I try to block him out of my mind, with extreme difficulty.

We are 10 minutes in to our own work when I hear Mr Wright start shouting.

"Tyler how about you stop staring at Miss Carson and get on with some actual work?"

Which causes the class to snicker until Tyler stares around at them all. He then puts his head down and begins doing some work out the textbook. "Amelia can I see you outside for a minute?"

I stand up from my desk and walk over to the door I quickly turn round and see Tyler's eyes on me, I turn back round and head out the door where Mr Wright already is.

"I'll cut to the chase, you are failing math brutally and I really don't want to have to fail you. I see Tyler's tutoring didn't do much help and that's not his fault. I'd maybe like someone else to try, there's a girl named Maxine Smith  who's had a good reputation with tutoring."

Where do I know that name?

Fuck.

That's the girl who was half naked kissing Tyler.

"No way in hell."

There's absolutely no chance.

"Mr Wright, I couldn't help but over hear your conversation and I'd be more than happy to help."

"Mr James why are you out of class?"

"That doesn't matter." He smirks. "What matters is Amelia's grade. What do you say Mr Wright?"

"Bunking off? I take it.." He thinks for a minute. "Fine. But her grade better move up by two grades." He looks down at me then up to Daniel.

"Course.. now that will only cost one out of class slip for this period." Daniel smiles while leaning his elbow on my shoulder.