Chapter 14 - The Lights

The ride over to Mrs Carters house was not peaceful whatsoever. Zack kept annoying Alfie by poking him which made him practically scream the whole journey. Ethan and Tyler were arguing as per usual, over something completely stupid.

Mark and Ally were telling off Zack most of the time and I was trying to calm Alfie down, which eventually worked.

Once we arrive, Ally knocks the door before walking in, with the whole clan following behind. "Nan!" Zack shouts out.

An older looking women then appears from one of the doorways. She looks a lot like Mark. I'd say she was in her early sixties. With dark hair starting to get taken over by grey.

"And you must be Amelia! So glad to have finally met you." She smiles showing her perfect teeth and pulling me in to a hug.

"It's lovely to meet you Mrs Carter".

"Please call me Grace." She smiles at me again.

I swear everyone in his family how perfect teeth.

"Thanks dear, must be our genes." She smirks. Which looks like the rest of the families smirks.

"Oh Sorry, I.."

"Yeah nan, she does that a lot. Says what she's thinking when she doesn't realise. Probably the only times she's ever complimented me but just shows how much I'm on her mind." Tyler declared while wrapping his arm around my neck and pulling me in to him. I elbow him off me, which causes him and Grace to laugh.

"I'd probably elbow him all the time too. He can be quite irritating."

I laugh. "I agree."

"Hey! C'mon now, two of my three favourite women can't team up against me."

"Come through here then all three can." Ally shouts through.

We've been sitting chatting in the living room for a while now before I head up the stairs to the bathroom. I do my business and wash my hands but when. I open the bathroom door, I'm pushed back inside and the doors locked once again.

"Tyler what are you doing?" He doesn't answer me but continues walking closer with a smirk appearing on his gorgeous face. He pushes me against the bathroom wall and grabs my wrists, pinning them beside my head. He lowers his face and pushes it in to the side of my neck, kissing it slowly and gently.

After a few moments I finally manage to speak. "Tyler, people are going to wonder where we've got to." I try push him off but he slips his arm around my waist, burying his face deeper in to my neck. Before I get a chance to put my arms anywhere, he stops, stands back and smiles.

"How do you like it sweetheart?" Then he unlocks the door. "I guess I've found your weakness too."

What..

After a few moments of calming my flustered self down. I head down the stairs and everyone's now in the dining room. I sit beside Ethan while Tyler's sitting opposite me, smirking as usual.

"Everything okay dear?" Grace asks while taking a seat beside Ally.

"Yeah, everything's fine." I smile, trying to avoid Tyler's eyes. We all dig in to the lovely dinner Grace had prepared.