Chapter 30 - The End

It's been about a week since prom. It's now Saturday. Tyler and I haven't spoken about the comment he let slip when I had fallen asleep.

Something has however changed between us.

In a good way.

We can never seem to be away from each other. It used to be Tyler who'd find ways to touch me but now I find it myself doing it too.

The family have seemed to notice as Zack always makes kissing noises when we come in to a room and the others make jokes to us.

Tyler slept in his own room last night and I slept in mine. I wasn't too fussed but I did miss having his presence around me.

In the morning he burst in to my room asking if he could take me out on a date and of course I said yes.

Our first official date.

However, he tells me that I have to drive to the destination and he will meet me there? Weird.

I throw in my cute white summer dress and sandals and wrap my hair up in a bun. My phone vibrates.

I'll see you at our beach.

Our beach? The beach he's always spoke to me about? I grab Tyler's car keys that are strangely enough still sitting on the cabinet and head out. I pull up the directions and begin the hour long drive.

I arrive at the beach and I can't see Tyler anywhere. I decide to leave the car and head down to sit on the beach as it's gorgeous inside. The suns blaring down on the crystal blue sea.

I've been sitting waiting for an half hour. I try call Tyler but he doesn't answer. Usually I would be angry but I don't think I could be when looking at this view. I turn to my right and the next second I see Tyler rushing towards me.

"Well hello Mr I'm always on time. You know our date started a while ago."

"I'm so sorry I got a little in to something." He smiles me while grabbing me by the wrist and crushing me towards his chest.

"I guess It's alright, if I was anywhere else I would be mad." I say while nodding towards the wavy sea. "What are we doing here anyway?"

He doesn't answer me but he grabs my hand and intertwines it with his. I don't take my eyes off the sea and that's when I jolt back not noticing Tyler's stopped. He nods forward gently and that's when I see it.

A huge blanket laid out on the white sand. On top of the blanket I see a box. A pizza from my favourite place? He remembered. I see my favourite drink sitting out of an ice filled cooler with my favourite ice cream too.

"Come on babydoll."

He leads me towards the blanket and we take a seat on the blanket. We eat the pizza and enjoy each others companies.

"I never took you for the romantic type."

"I am very romantic just you wait. Ice cream?"

He takes the ice cream tub out of the cooler and hands it to me I don't hesitate in ripping the top off to dive in but something sparkling makes me stop.

"Tyler?" I take the ring out of the ice cream and hold it to him.

"It's not what you think, not yet anyway. Its a promise ring. A promise to never hurt you again, a promise to do my best to make you feel happy and safe, a promise that you will never have to go through anything without me by your side." He takes the ring and slowly slips it on my finger.

"It matches my bracelet and Jess's necklace." I whisper while still not being able to take my eyes off the ring or from looking at Tyler.

"I know, now you have all three. It took me so long to find the ring that was part of the collection that the bracelet and necklace were from." Tyler smiles while taking my hand in his. " I know we haven't had the easiest of rides but I wouldn't like to have it with anyone other than you. When you first came here I tried my hardest not to like you and for you not to like me, I tried to stay away from you because I knew you had to go."

I smile sadly before moving to sit closer to him.

"But there's something about that gorgeous smile and those sarcastic comments that I couldn't stay away from." He turns round and picks something up from under the blanket.

"Here."

I take the photo album from him. I go through each page and can't help the massive smiling from appearing on my face. It's all photos of us.

There's photos from the party, the hike, the photos Ally took of us when the boys started attacking me. Photos from both our proms, photos from when we had to document our science experiment and Tyler almost blew the classroom up, photos of when me and Tyler fell in the fountain at the zoo. There's photos of everything from birthdays to Christmas to us all celebrating Alfie's first step.

The last picture is a polaroid of me sitting on the beach waiting for Tyler to start our date. I feel my eyes start to water. I turn the page and I instantly look at Tyler and he's sitting with the biggest smile on his face.

Written in lovely fancy writing.

Will you be my girlfriend?

"So Amelia-Rose Carson, will you make me the happiest man ever and be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I will!" I sit the book down beside me before pouncing on Tyler.

His booming laugh fills the air. We spend the next, who know how long rolling around, joking and kissing each other. Lots of kissing each other.

"Whats with the empty pages?" I ask while picking up the book and flipping the page after the girlfriend page.

"It's for you to fill with our next memories. When I told you I'd pictured what happened with us, I wasn't lying. I've pictured our first home together, our wedding, our kids. I've pictured it all with you Amelia. " He smiles before pulling me on to his lap and holding out the polaroid camera and snaps our picture.

"What about when I go home Ty?"

"What about it? I know you're who I want to be with, I've never ever felt the way I feel about you about anyone else, I know it's forever. Wherever we go it doesn't matter as long as I'm with you, nothing matters as long as I'm with you. I'll come stay over there or you can stay here. If that isn't possible yet then we can FaceTime and we can visit each other till it is possible."

I smash my lips to his once again and he doesn't hesitate to kiss me back. Out of breath we lean our foreheads against each other.

"Wherever we end up, ill always love and be there for you. You babydoll, are all that I will ever want. I told you that night that I thought I was falling in love with you. But who was I kidding? I knew I had already fallen since the first time you let out a sarcastic comment."

I laugh while still resting my head against his.

"I'm in love with you too. Always have been and always will be."

I've always known I loved Tyler. I guess I was trying to convince myself I didn't because I knew I had to leave but now I know whatever happens. He is mine and I am his and like he said nothing matters as long as we are together.

Once again for the millionth time today Tyler attacks my lips with his.

"I love you." He whispers against my lips. "Now get that dress off there's always been something I've wanted to do on the beach."