Chapter 7 - The Hike

I wake up once again with my head absolutely pounding. I also wake up with Tyler's arms wrapped around me, his legs still tangled with mine.

For some strange reason though, I decided to lay there for another 15 minutes before I shake him slightly to wake him up, I'm going to put that down to the alcohol.

"Whats wrong babydoll?" He asks with his husky morning voice also with a hint of concern.

"I think we should get up before anyone comes."

"Wonder what the time is." Tyler then leans over me slowly to reach over and check my phone.

His tanned chest pushed up against my own, our faces almost touching. He looks down at me, realising the position we are in but he doesn't move. He stays looking down at me before a quiet knock on the door causes me to push him off.  Ethan then strolls in to my room casually.

"Hey, we are hom.. Oh Tyler, didn't think you'd be in here." He squints while looking over to us.

"Yeah, about that.. I was extremely drunk and practically collapsed on Amelia's bed." Tyler lies, assuming so I don't have to say what actually happened, and at that exact moment Ally walked past my door.

"What did I just hear? What have I told you before Tyler?" She raises her voice slightly. "Don't you ever learn?"

Learn about what?

"That's not what happened." I defend him which causes him to snap his head up at me. "I had a bad night last night and Tyler heard and came through to comfort me and I guess we both must have fell asleep."

I seen a look of sympathy flash across Ally's eyes.

She must know about what me having night terrors and nightmares. Before I came here I had to fill in many different documents all about my personal life and what not. So obviously she knows what I'm talking about.

Ethan looks pretty confused so I think she's just kept it to herself, of course Mark will know too. I'm thankful that she hasn't let anyone else know.

"Come down stairs you two, breakfast is on the table." She gives a small smile before pulling Ethan outside of the door and closing it behind her.

I hear Ethan muttering to his mum something about not understanding.

"How are you feeling anyway?" I ask as Tyler untangles his legs from mine and stands up.

"Amazing since I woke up next to you." He smirks. "What about you? How you feeling?"

"Besides having a pounding headache I guess I'm alright. Sorry about last night."

"You don't need to be sorry, if that hadn't of happened, I wouldn't of woke up in bed with you."

"Do you always think like a pig?"

"You know me.. See you down the stairs sweetheart."

Breakfast was delicious as usual. Ally is an amazing cook. We all spoke about our weekend and how it was. I couldn't help but notice Ally looking at me a few times with concern flashing in her eyes. I think I'll have to speak to her about every thing sometime soon.

"What's everyone's plans for today then?" Mark asks everyone while playing with Alfie on his knee and while Ally starts clearing up.

"I was gonna ask Amelia if she wanted to go a hike?"

I wonder why he's acting asking me to do something. "Uh yeah sure. Why not."