1. Chapter 2

"Absolutely not!"

"Damn it!"

"(Name)..."

"Whoops, sorry." (Name) turned her head away from Newt, blushing profusely. Newt furrowed his brow at her and pursed his lips, quickly whipping out his wand and casting the unlocking charm at the locked vault. Loud chugs and clicks sounded from the inside of the large door, but the safe's chatters are soon overlapped by noisy and rushed footsteps, as a furiously red man rounded the corner.

"Oh, so you're gonna steal the money, huh?" he said, pointing an accusing finger at Mr. Kowalski, who gawked at him. The man punched a button on the wall, and alarms wailed from upstairs.

"Newt! Don't you-"

"Petrificus Totalus!" Newt exclaimed, ignoring (Name). The man stiffened and teetered to the floor, unable to move. Mr. Kowalski stared in disbelief at the, suddenly, disabled man on the floor.

"Mr. Bingley!" Mr. Kowalski said, concern and confusion riddled his words and a muffled 'Kowalski!' came from the paralysed man on the floor. With that, the vault finally finished unlocking, and the large door swung open. (Name) stepped inside the vault, looking at the colossal mess inside: dozens of discarded deposit boxes lay open and a massive pile of gold littered the floor. Among the coins, (Name) noticed the familiar black eyes of the Niffler peering innocently up at her as it stuffed a gold bar into its overpacked pouch.

"Really?!" Newt exclaimed in disbelief as he joined (Name) inside the vault. He scooped up the creature and flipped it upside down, shaking it semi-violently, releasing an indescribable amount of gold, jewels, and other shiny objects from the pouch. (Name) could hardly contain her giggles as Newt began to mercilessly tickle the tiny beast, a wide grin plastered across his face.

"Oh no... No... Don't shoot. Don't shoot!" Mr. Kowalski's panicked voice reached (Name)'s ears and she turned abruptly, widening her eyes at the several guards that had raised their guns at them

"Now now, no need to get hasty," (Name) said, putting her hands up in surrender. The guards' gait faltered, and, sensing an opportunity, she quickly grabbed the arm of both men and disapparated.
~~~
When they apparated, they found themselves in an alleyway next to the bank. (Name) was grinning wildly, Newt was trying to fix the faulty lock on his briefcase, and Mr. Kowalski was hyperventilating. "You got him?" (Name) asked Newt.

"Yeah, not quite sure I got all the muggle money out of him, but yes. I did get him." He fiddled with the paws grasping the corners of the case. "-For the last time, you pilfering pest- paws off what doesn't belong to you!" He slammed the case shut, and looked up, glancing around for the terrified muggle. "I'm awfully sorry about all that-"

"What the hell was that?" Mr. Kowalski cried, scared beyond his wits at this point.

"Nothing that need concern you. Now, unfortunately you have seen far too much, so if you wouldn't mind- if you just stand there... this will be over in a jiffy." Newt struggled to pull out his wand, and turned to fetch it out of his pocket. Mr. Kowalski, however, took this chance to grab his case and swing it at the pair; Newt taking most of the blow, but (Name) was still knocked over onto her rear. Muttering a quick apology, the muggle bolted out of then street and into the bustling crowd. Newt mumbled and held his head in his hand for a moment, staring in the direction Mr. Kowalski left.

"Bloody hell, Newt, you alright?" (Name) scrambled to her feet and brushed off her backside. She reached out her hand, and he gladly accepted

"Yes- quiet, someone's coming- take my hand." Newt grabbed (Name)'s hand and pulled her in the direction of the escaped muggle. A woman with short brown hair approached the pair, seemingly headed down the opposite side of the alley. She instead, however, grabbed Newt's elbow and disapparated.
~~~~~~
Author's note: I hope your enjoying this story as much as I am, and I will write you in the next chapter!

Byeeee!