"I had never seen him this way before."

Justin

“I’m seriously making a donation so you get an elevator installed.” I opened the door to a panting Brooklyn, resting her hand on the wall next to my front door’s frame while she tried to catch her breath.

I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped my mouth when I saw her standing there like she had just run a marathon. “Hey, baby.” Leaning down for a quick peck, I stepped aside to let her in.

She fanned her face with her hand as if there was a huge difference in temperature between the coldness of the street and the warmth of my house.

“What did you make up for your parents to let you come?” I asked, taking her coat to hang it in the rack.

She lifted up a bag in her hand, signaling that was her alibi.

“What is that?” I scrunched my nose up in curiosity.

"Your clothes." She handed me the bag, before slipping out of her heeled boots. I opened the plastic bag to see my black t-shirt and purple basketball shorts. I had never seen my clothes ironed to such perfection. I was almost afraid to touch them and they smelled like Brooklyn's clothes, the same detergent. "I told my mom I had to give them back to Kelsey's brother."

"Oh." I nodded, remembering that was what she had told her mother when she questioned her about the clothes she was wearing the morning after the party. "Well, c'mon." I took her hand in mine, tugging to drag her to my room where we could be alone.

"Hi, Brooklyn." Jaxon greeted when we passed the living room where he was watching Sponge Bob or some shit.

"Hi, kid." She smiled his way, even though he wasn't even looking.

Once we were in my room, I set the bag on the floor and jumped on my bed, expecting Brooklyn to do the same. However, she remained stood, rummaging her purse for something. "Oh, here it is." She mumbled to herself in accomplishment, getting a small plastic bag out. "I brought licorice!" She exclaimed happily, lifting the transparent bag to show a few red sticks of the candy and discarding her purse to the side.

Her smile dropped when she heard me snickering. "Licorice? Are you looking back on your childhood or?"

Her eyes sent me daggers, her lips pursing in a tight line. "Fine. I bet Jaxon will appreciate it more than you." Stubbornly stomping her foot on the floor, she turned on her heels determined to  leave my room.

"Wait, Brooke. I'm sorry." I stretched my arms out to stop her, although the fact that I was still kind of sniggering didn't help. I managed to catch her waist before she opened the door, making her fall on my lap on the bed.

"You're so mean, Justin." She whined, trying to wiggle out of my hold and involuntarily rubbing her ass on my crotch.

"I would stop doing that if I were you." I warned, feeling my pants tighten a little. What? A man has its needs and I haven't had sex in a long time. Mini Justin reacts to the smallest things.

"Doing what?" She turned her face around still looking mad.

I gave a glance down at the zone, making Brooklyn gasp. "Oh my God." She whispered, her  cheeks turning red as she lifted herself from me at light speed.

I chuckled. "It's okay, baby. You just have this effect on me." I smirked at her shyness.

"Shut up." She muttered sheepishly, hiding her face behind a curtain of blonde hair.

I laughed once again, crawling backwards on the bed until my back was resting against the headboard. "So are we gonna eat that licorice today?"

Brooklyn rolled her eyes playfully before cautiously sitting on the bed, keeping a safe distance from me. "Brooklyn, I won't bite." I patted the space straight next to me. "Unless you want me to, that is." I sent her a flirty wink, making her blush once again.