"You sure you wanna do this?"

Justin

"That girl really is stupid, you're soaked in coke." Brooklyn giggled, tickling my lips as she undid the last button of my dirty shirt.

"It was actually your fault, babe." I chuckled, bringing her lips back to mine in another kiss.

But she pulled away to look at me in fake surprise. "How was it my fault?"

"You know you pushed Blair." I looked at her knowingly, brushing her hair back as she narrowed her eyes.

"So her name is Blair, huh?" I could tell annoyance was growing inside her because her hands fisted in the back of my neck, trapping the short hair between her fingers.

I shrugged, cupping her face. "Who cares what her name is? We won't even see her again." Reaching up to kiss Brooke, I hoped that would take her mind off the other chick. After all, she was nothing but a loser who unsuccessfully tried to seduce me with her snobby comments. She was pretty lame.

"You're right." With a sigh, Brooklyn gave in and returned to wrapping her lips around mine, eager to clash our tongues together.

I had never seen her so willing to wildly make out in a public place. Soon, I felt her fingers skimming my shoulders to drag the cloth of my shirt down. I helped her take it off, my hands flying to her back soon after. Our bodies were so close you couldn't even fit a bubble of air between them. When we needed to break the kiss for air, Brooklyn's lips attacked my neck without a second thought. She sucked on my jugular, making my teeth bite hard onto my tongue in order to prevent groans from flying out of my mouth. All the while, her hands were massaging my scalp gently but sexily. Involuntarily,  my own fingers slid down her sides until they met the bare skin of her legs, the fluffy skirt of her dress rolling up against my lower stomach. I made sure my moves were slow because I didn't want her to panic but she made no attempt to stop me whatsoever, so I kept drawing patters on the soft skin of the inside of her thighs with the pads of my fingers.

Suddenly, she pulled away, once her lips had kissed all the skin from my collarbone to my earlobe. When she looked at me, her stare was naughty as she bit her lip. "Ups, I think I sucked too hard here." Her thumb softly flicked over what sure as hell was a hickey on my neck, making me swallow hard. It wasn't possible this was the same Brooklyn who blushed when I called her princess or was scared to ride a skateboard. But she was looking so sexy with her hair all messed up from grinding against me – it was probably my fault for the most part – and her lower lip swollen and trapped under her front teeth, looking down at me with lustful eyes. I had never seen this side of her, not even that night she slept at my house.

"Brooklyn... " I trailed off, not sure about what I wanted to say. Would you blame me for wanting her right here, right now? I had spent like two months without having real sex and I would be damned to say I wasn't kind of desperate. So Mini Justin down there was starting to react to Brooklyn's sexiness and get excited and I wasn't sure how much longer I would be able to control him.

"What?" Confusion immediately overtook her features. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no, you didn't." I quickly replied, licking my lips as I held her hands in mine, interlocking our fingers. "It's just that if you don't stop now, I don't know if I will be able to stop myself." An awkward laugh slipped in after my sentence.

To my surprise, her mouth didn't form the usual 'o' shape it always did when she realized what I meant, but instead she sighed as if she was upset. "Can't you see it, Justin?" My eyebrows creased in misunderstanding. " I wanna do it." Her voice came out as a whisper, probably because she was slightly embarrassed to admit it.