Need you now

I sigh as I look up at my clock on the wall. 1:00am. I wipe my eyes from crying for the last hour. I look around the room and see all the pictures of Dan and I. It's been 2 months since we broke up. I wish I didn't screw up like I had. It's all my fault. If I hadn't have talked to that guy and let him buy me a drink then I wouldn't be in this situation
I fight the urge to call him. He probably wants nothing to do with me. It's not even cause I was drunk that I let him buy me a drink and flirt with me. I suck at knowing if someone is flirting or simply just being nice.
Flash back to that night
'I'm gonna go to the restroom, I'll be back in a few. Love you' Dan says before kissing my cheek and leaving.
'Hey. I'm justin' A guy says a minute after Dan leaves. He smiles.
(AN- I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER IM SORRY😂)
'Hey. I'm (Y/N) I say smiling back.
'That's a very pretty name. Can I get you a drink?' He asks me.
'Sure! That would be great.' I say. A free drink? Hell yeah! (At the time that's all I thought) he talks to the bartender and gets me a drink I choose. Justin and me start talking for a couple minutes. As I'm laughing at something he said, I look over and see dan. He looks pissed. I furrow my eyebrows.
'Just a second.' I say cutting Justin off. I walk over to dan.
'What the hell are you doing?!' He practically yells at me. I was taken back.
'What do you mean? I'm talking to a guy. His names Justin.' I say turning around pointing at him. Justin looks at me and then back at dan. He gets his drink and walks away without saying anything. Now I'm even more confused. I turn back to dan.
'Were you flirting with him?' He asks. What?
'Of course not. I love you. Why would I do that?' I say quickly. I would never do that to him!
'Well he bought you a drink. I seen that. And you seemed pretty interested in him' dan says rolling his eyes and folding his arms.
'Can we talk outside?' I ask hoping to explain everything.
'There's no need. I don't want to listen to what you have to say.' Dan says.
'But I need to tell you what happened! I wasn't flirting with him.' I say back.
'Whatever. Have fun with your new guy.' Dan says walking to the door. I just stand there watching him until he leaves. Tears start to fall down my cheeks. I wipe them off and walk over to the bar again.
'I'll take a vodka. Straight.' I say with no emotion. The bartender raises their eyebrows at me but goes to get my drink. I thank them and gulp it down. The burning makes me forgot about everything for a minute. But not enough time. The rest of the night consists of my throat burning. If you know what I mean. (AN-not to sound sexual😂)
End of flashback
I finally build up the courage to pick up my phone and go through my contacts. My thumb hovers over Dans contact. I tap it. Ring after ring. He doesn't answer. Maybe he's asleep. Yeah. He's probably just asleep. I close my phone and go back to the pictures. As I'm looking at one of dan, Phil and I, my phone starts vibrating. I look over at the table and see who it is. Dan. My breath gets caught in my throat. He's not asleep. I give myself a quick pep talk. I can do this. I pick up the phone.
'He-hello?' I ask softly.
'Hi' dan says just above a whisper. I close my eyes as more tears fall down my cheeks.
'Hey.' I say again.
'Hey' he says back a little louder. I hear him shuffle a little. I sigh.
'I miss you' I say quietly.
'I miss you too' he says.
I know he hasn't found anyone else because Phil has been telling me that he always talks to him about that night and how much he misses me.
'I'm sorry Dan. I didn't mean for anything like that to happen...' I say looking down at the picture I have been holding.
'I know, love. I'm sorry too for overreacting. I should have listened to you before leaving. I was a dick and I'm sorry for not calling you to talk about it. I should have.' He says sweetly. I breath in and breath out a shaky breath.
'It's ok. You had a right to react like that. I don't blame you for any of it.'
'Well even if I should have reacted like that, I should have talked to you after.' He says. I smile lightly. Why is he trying to make me feel good about this? It's all my fault. I start to cry harder.
'I'm just so sorry Dan. I never meant to hurt you.' I say crying hard.
'Hey, hey, hey, please stop. You're too beautiful to cry. I'm coming over ok? Don't do anything stupid.' He says and then hangs up. I put away all the pictures and put them away in my room. I walked into my bathroom and washed my face with soap and water to clean my face and hopefully try not to look like a mess when he gets here. I change into some cleaner clothes and then as I'm walking into the living room, I hear a knock on the door. My heart skips a beat. I know it's him so I just open the door instead of looking through the peep hole. When I open the door, I see dan looking great as usual, but kind of sad. I lightly smile and move out of the way so he can walk in. He says a soft thanks and walks in looking around. He goes over to my couch and sits. I sit on the other side and he scoots over closer to me. He takes my hands in his.
'Hey' he says smiling sheepishly.
'Hi' I say chuckling. He laughs a little.
'How have you been?' He asks me.
'To be honest, I've been really shitty. I miss you a lot and I'm really sorry for everything..' I say not looking at him. He moves his hand and puts it under my chin so I can look at him.
'Hey, don't be sorry. You didn't know. I understand. Phil told me everything. I'm sorry for being an ass.' He says looking into my eyes. 'And I've missed you too. A shit ton' he says smiling. I smile back.
'So are we ok?' I ask concerned. He nods.
'We're great.' He says smiling. He slowly leans in and kisses me. I kiss back with all i have. I have missed him so much.
'I love you dan.' I say smiling after the kiss. Dan smiles back.
'I love you too (Y/N)'