First kiss

Today was Dan and I's 1 month anniversary. We were going out to dinner. Dan said tonight was gonna be special. I hope it will be. Special enough that he kisses me for the first time. Yes, Dan and I  haven't had our first kiss yet. I've wanted to kiss him since I met him. I'm starting to think he doesn't want to kiss me. I just hope tonight he will. We have to leave for the reservation in an hour. I'm currently in my bathroom at my house doing my hair and makeup. I had already showered and everything. After I'm done I look at the clock. 10 minutes. In 10 minutes Dan will be here. While I wait, I play on my phone. Just as I was about to win on my game, the doorbell rings. I jump up because I was so focused on my game. I quickly stand up and waddle to the door as fast as I could in heels. I open the door and smile. Dan looks hot as always. Wearing a black and white tux with a tie. He smiles back and I let him in. He looks around and then turns to me.

'You look beautiful babe. You ready to go?' He asks.

'Thank you, you look great as well. Yes I'm ready.' I say grabbing his hand. He holds my hand to the car and opens my door.

'Thank you' I smile at him.

'Of course.' He says.

———SKIPPING CAR RIDE———

We walk into the restaurant and it's beautiful. We find out seats and sit down looking at the menu. After we order we sit and stare at each other.

'What's wrong?' I ask.

'You just look beautiful' Dan smirks. I blush and look down smoothing my dress.

'Thank you' I say laughing a little.

'You seem nervous. This isn't our first date.' He says laughing with full attention on me.

' I know. I'm sorry I'm trying not to be. You just said it was gonna be special tonight and I'm just...I don't know.' I say staring at him, embarrassed.

'It is gonna be special. You'll see. Just have patience. There's nothing to be nervous about honey. I'm here with you. Your okay.' He smiles at me. I smile back. After a few, our food comes. We both chow down. After we eat, Dan pays after 10 minutes of arguing over it. Then we get back in the car. It's about 9:00PM now. We arrive at my house again. I sigh and look at him.

'I'm gonna walk you up ok?' He asks

'Ok' I say smiling a little. He gets out and runs to open my door. I take his hand and look at him once were at the door.

'Thank you for tonight' I say smiling wide. 'It was amazing.'

'You think that's the only special part I was gonna have?' He asks curiously. I give him a confused look. He leans in and my mind jumps up and down. I lean in too. Our lips meet. We smile into the kiss. After about a minute we pull apart. We smile at each other and my face is on fire.

'So I'll talk to you tomorrow?' He asks smirking.

'Yeah. I'll text you' I say. He winks and heads to his car. I wave and walk in. That might I go to sleep with a huge smile on my face. I think I'm in love with him.