Sit on my lap till im done

I slip my shoes off as I walk through the front door. I put my bags down from shopping. I take my coat off and hang it up. I get goosebumps as I feel the warmth wrap around my cold body. I walk up the stairs into the front room. I look inside expecting to see Dan but it's empty. Phil is on holiday so it's just been dan and I for the past few days until Phil comes back. I go past the kitchen and don't see him there either. The last place I can think of is  either the gaming room or his room. I go towards the gaming room and he's not there either. Bedroom it is. I run my hand through my hair as I stand in front of his door. I put my hand on the knob and turn it. I open it slowly and peak my head in. Dan and at his desk with his back to me.
'Hi' I say ask I walk in towards him.
'Hello love' he smiles as he turns in his swivel chair. I smile back and lean down to kiss him.
'How was shopping?' He asks as he turns back to his computer.
'It was great. I found a cool game I thought Phil might like and I got a game I thought you and Phil could play for DanandPhilGames.' I say putting them beside him on his desk. He looks at them and picks them up.
'Yeah these look fun. Phil will definitely like it' he says smiling again at me. I smile back and turn to put the rest of the stuff I got away.
'Well I'll go out in the front room so you can continue your work.' I say as I start to leave the room.
'No, c'mere, you can sit on my lap until I'm done working' he says as he turns back around and pats his thigh.
'Are you sure?' I ask him.
'Yes come on' he nods. I walk over and sit on him. He wraps his arm around my waist and kisses my neck. I smile and I watch him finish his work.

Hey guys. I'm so sorry for not posting. I honestly don't have an excuse I just suck at writing and am scared of posting cause I don't want you guys to read anything that sucks😂 thank you guys for staying through the wait. I will upload when I am inspired or am motivated. Love you guys💚