You're my world

'Hey babe. I'm home!' I yell out to the flat hoping dan can hear me from the door.
'Hey love' dan says walking around the corner greeting me with a kiss. 'How was shopping?' He asks after.
'Pretty good. I got a lot of stuff I want to show you' I say taking my shoes off and walking to our room. As I'm showing him all the stuff I bought, I can tell he looks kind of sad, or maybe even disappointed.
'What's wrong dan?' I ask insecurely.
'I just wish I could buy you anything you wanted.' He says looking down. I furrow my eyebrows.
'What do you mean? I have a lot of amazing things. It's all because of you. Even though I tell you no.' I say smiling at how grateful I am. 'I'm very grateful for everything you do and get for me.' I say smiling again. He still doesn't look very happy.
'Honey, what's wrong? You can tell me.' I say sitting next to him lifting his head looking into his eyes. He sighs.
'I wish I could give you the world. You deserve it and more.' I look at him shocked.
'But...I have the world.' I say to him. He furrows his eyebrows at me.
What do you mean? No you don't.' He says. I chuckle lightly.
'Dan. I have you. You're my world. You're all I could ask for. I don't want or need anything besides you. As long as I have you and you're in my life, I don't need anything else.' I say sincerely. He smiles.
'I love you.' He says looking at my lips.
'I love you more.' I say wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him close kissing him.
'Now, finish showing me what you bought.'

A/N- sorry this is short and lame😣 I was in the car listening to music and I thought of this when a love song came on. I put it together pretty quickly but I hope you guys still like it! Please send me feed back on what to write and If you even like it. Love you!