You post while im at school?!-Dan

As I sit in class having a pretty ok day, my phone buzzes and I take it out of my pocket without the teacher finding out. I look at it under my desk and read what is it.
Danisnotonfire posted a YouTube video
He posts while I'm at school?! He knows I can't watch it! Why would he do this?😩

As I am walking home from school I quickly go up those 5,000 flights of stairs and swing the door open ready to yell at dan.
'DANIEL JAMES HOWELL' I yell from the bottom of the stairs.

*Dans POV*
I was sitting in the lounge waiting for (Y/N) to get home from school so we can cuddle and stuff. I hate how she still goes to school...I just want her to stay with me all day. I had my laptop on and I was scrolling through the comments on my new YouTube video that I posted a couple hours ago. I hear the front door open and I smile knowing it's (Y/N) and I can finally hug and kiss her.
'DANIEL JAMES HOWELL' I hear her yell from the front. Oh shit. What could I have done while she was at school and I haven't left my sofa crease!? When I see her I have a huge grin on my face and she looks pissed.
'Hello love! You look wonderful today. Did you have a great day at school?' I ask as sweet as I can with my smile still wide.
'You posted a YouTube video' she says. I look at her confused.
'Yeah...? That's kind of how I live...' I say laughing a little. (Y/N) didn't laugh along.
'Why would you post if you know I can't watch it?' She asks. Her face becoming softer and she looks kind of sad. I giggle at that.
'Honey, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry I posted when you couldn't watch. I'll post right after when you come home next time. Yeah?' I say reaching over to her and putting her down on my lap. She puts her arms around my neck.
'Ok.' She says. I smile and she smiles back.
'So, let's talk about our day, cuddle and watch some movies. Does that sound good?' I ask her.
'That sounds perfect.' She says smiling wide.

This was inspired by dan posting his new YouTube video while I was at school🙄 I just went back and this was my first day back and OF COURSE he decides to post😒😒😒 but anyway, I hope you guys have/had a great day!💜