Cafe lover-Phil

I go back behind the counter as I hear the doors bell ring. I work in a little cafe down the street from my apartment. It's nice to be able to walk to work and not stress about being late. look up. I look up and see who it is. It's the same guy that has been in every day for the last month. He seems really interested in me and it's kind of weird but he's attractive so I guess it's ok. He goes to sit in the same place he always does-in a booth by the counter and looking towards it. I sigh and get my notepad and walk over to him with a smile.
'What can I get you?' I ask looking at my hands holding the pad.
'Can I get a cup of tea please?' The man asks looking up at me with his ice blue eyes. I look into his eyes.
'Hello?' I snap out of it and come back into the world. I shake my head and look at my notepad.
'I'm sorry, what was that?' I say feeling my cheeks burn. The blue eyed man chuckles and repeats himself.
'Ok. One tea and crumpet coming up' I say smiling walking away.
'Smooth' I hear my coworker say as she walks by me.
'Oh shut up' I say laughing. She smirks. I grab his order and put a side of butter on his plate. Who doesn't eat crumpets without butter? I walk over to his table and place his stuff down.
'Here you go' I say. Before I can walk away I hear him say something
'What was that?' I ask turning back around to look at him.
'Are you on break soon?' He asks. Pink running up to his cheeks. I smile and nod.
'I'll be right back.' I say. I speed walk behind the counter.
'I'm going on break' I say handing my co worker my apron.
'But it's not for another hour?' She says confused. I point to the guy and she realized why.
'Ohhh ok. Go get them tiger' she winks at me. I laugh. I was over to the man and sat down.
'Hi, I'm phil' the blue eyed man says.
'(Y/N).' I say.