What would happen if i took you home?-Phil

A/N CHANGING IT UP A BIT

Phil's POV
'Do I look ok?' I ask my best friend Dan as I button up the last button on my tuxedo shirt.
'You look great Phil. Quit stressing' dan says to me laughing lightly. I look at my phone to see the time. I'm suppose to be there at 8 and it's now...7:40! Crap I need to be gone by now. I grab my phone and jacket and head to the door.
'See you tonight dan!' I yell and open the door.
'Don't forgot to use protection!' He yells back. I shake my head and close the door. I go onto the bus and make my way to the restaurant. When I arrive I talk to the resectionist.
'Table for two. Lester.' I say with a worried face hoping they won't say she's already here. They scroll on their computer.
'Ahh Lester. Right here. Your partner isn't here yet' they say looking up at me. I sigh in relief.
'Good. I thought I was late' I say.
'Nope. Right on time.' I hear a voice behind me. I turn around and see (Y/N), my date.
'(Y/N)! You're here.' I say with my eyes wide.
'Of course I am. I didn't say yes because I didn't wanna come.' She laughs at her joke. I smile. The reception person takes us to our table. We sit down and look through our menus.
'So, how are you?' I ask looking up at her. She moves her eyes up to mine but doesn't move her head.
'Pretty good. How about you?' She says putting her menu down and turning her head up to me.
'I'm doing good. Just been recording videos and editing and stuff. Nothing exciting.' I say laughing. She laugh too.
'Sounds pretty cool to me. I like that kind of stuff' she says. I smile.
'Well maybe I can show you some day.' I say. Where did this courage come from? I was a nervous wreck before. I kinda like it though.
'I'd like that' she says. The waiter comes and takes our orders. After awhile of talking our food comes. We laugh and talk about our childhood and embarrassing moments. It was super fun. When we finished eating it was silent. A nice silent. Not a creepy, awkward one. I thought to myself if I should ask her this or not. But since I had the courage to say something earlier, why not.
'What would happen if I took you home?' I ask holding up my water and taking a sip. She smirks and responds with
'You'll just have to find out'

A/N OHHH PHILLY IS GETTING LAID TONIGHT😉😉😂😂😂😂 sorry I had to. I thought this would be a cool different story line. Hope you guys like it!