02

"Jungkook, what trouble you've gotten yourself into again, I'll never know."

He only responded with a groan.

"Jungkook, seriously!" Jung Hyun whined over the phone, possibly rolling his eyes if he saw him. "You can't keep on getting yourself into trouble. It's bad for the family's image."

"Oh, image image! If they care so much about image, they wouldn't be letting me ride a carpool service, Jung Hyun."

"Whatever, you brat." His brother only sighed in response. "I'm coming over to settle things. Don't you cause anymore trouble."

But of course, Jungkook had to disobey his brother, right?

Just when he was at peace, his mother came barging into his room, talking about how he was so 'disrespectful' and 'shouldn't have walked out of the dining room'. Like she hadn't done that when she was arguing with his father.

"Whatever!" He exclaimed, flailing his arms. "What's done is done. You can't change it, mom!"

"Jeon Jungkook!" She screeched, now walking to his side of the room. "I will not tolerate you disrespecting us any longer, you spoiled brat! You're riding in that carpool until you learn your manners!"

"Never!" He retorted, causing his mom to drag him by the ear and throw him outside his room harshly.

"You make me think about where you inherited your traits, Jungkook." She shook her head disapprovingly after dusting herself off, looking down on her son, who was on the carpeted floor. "I've never taught you this. Did your father teach you this?"

"No, but he did put me in a carpool service."

That was how Jeon Jungkook was locked inside the basement until tomorrow, the very first day he'd be riding with another person in the car.

"Your son's a fighter," he heard his mom's Jimmy Choos click on the ceiling of the basement. "it's annoying. Especially when he uses his tone on me."

"I can't help it that sometimes you're such a nag," his father replied. And without a word, his mother left for work.

A few minutes later, Jungkook heard a knock on the basement door. For some reason he couldn't know and couldn't care to know, the knocking went on and on annoyingly until he answered with a simple, "COME IN, JESUS CHRIST!" 

"Sadly, Jesus won't be here today because of your attitude," Jung Hyun walked into the room, chuckling quietly as he approached his brother. "But I am, so it's practically the same thing."

"If you're here to lecture me on how to work my life again, you can see yourself out the door." 

"Damn," Jung Hyun pulled his chin back, "what's got you so salty?" 

"Usually you," he simply shrugged, enjoying dissing his brother. "But at times, you and the whole Jeon family." 

" 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Oh, so you annoy yourself?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Oh, so you annoy yourself?"

"You got that right. Now, why are you here?" 

Jung Hyun only rolled his eyes in response, something Jungkook noticed he liked to do. "Urgh, Jeon Jungkook, you will be the death of me..." 

"Glad to know." 

"Jungkook, seriously! Let me finish." His brother pursed his lips for a moment and continued to speak. "Your carpool's here." 

"Already?" 

"Yes, and the girl you've been conceptualizing isn't actually what you've been conceptualizing. She's actually pretty attractive." 

Carpool // jeon jungkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें