19

"Jeon Jungkook," she said as she looked back from where she was sitting. "What kind of nonsense are you pulling this time?"

He did not bother to look up from his drawing, "Shut up, _____-noona. I'm trying to draw you. Now please, stay still."

She chuckled and resumed her pose from a while ago, the ghost of a goofy grin plastered on her face. Jungkook looked up to take another look at her figure and saw her small smile, and he knew - he was in love. Cheesy as it sounded, Jeon Jungkook came to deal with the girl, got used to her quirks and her, and started to love her. Her toothy grin made his heart flutter. His own mouth twitching into the smallest smile, he continued drawing.

"Seriously, Jungkook!" She guffawed the moment after he set down his pencil to start drawing again. "Learn to be more discreet when you're checking someone out-" she covered her cheeks, still laughing, "it's making me shy!"

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh himself. "Then maybe you should stop being so attractive."

"THAT'S CHEESY!" She made a face, "ENOUGH! GO AWAY!"

Jungkook only shook his head and smiled in reply, adding finishing touches to his sketch.

"Well, Jeon Jungkook," she rocked on her heels, rubbing her neck. "I guess it's - ow! What-?"

She checked her hand but there was no blood on it. He stepped forward to examine what was on her neck and laughed when he finally discovered what it was - a small wound in the shape of a bite. No doubt from him.

He felt proud.

"What is it? What is it?" She questioned, trying her best to pry the answer from him. "Jungkook, tell me! Seriously!"

"Nothing serious," he replied, cradling her face in his hands and tilting it to the side slightly, to examine the small wound even more. "Just put a bandaid on it later - it won't matter. Just as long as you won't tell anybody. They'll ban me from you forever."

Her eyes widened as she came to the realization. "Jeon Jungkook, YOU DID NOT-!"

He laughed again and placed a quick peck on her forehead. "You're cute."

"You're so cheesy, Jungkook. I don't know what's gotten into you."

"You have."

She snorted. "NO, NOT THAT WAY! NOONA, WHAT ARE YOU IMAGINING!" He groaned as it was now ____'s turn to laugh.

"Alright alright, enough," he rolled his eyes and pulled her into a hug. "I'll see you tomorrow, I guess. Good bye?"

"God be with you," she pulled away, stared at him for a quick while and ran to her car. He stood there, on their wide porch, watching her car drive away.

Half of her body popped out the window and waved goodbye. "I love you too, Jeon Jungkook!" She grinned and pulled herself back into her black Chevrolet.

Finally waving and facing back, Jungkook, for the first time, felt his cheeks heat up.