21

"What's on your mind?"

Jungkook could only turn his back to the girl. She huffed and continued to run her hand through his hair.

"Something's up. Are you okay?" She asked after a few seconds of silence. He turned instead, now lying on his back and closed his eyes as the girl did nothing but sit by his side and comfort him.

"I'm here for you, you know."

"I know."

"What's going on, Jungkook?"

To be honest he wasn't really worried about people finding out about them. He really just wanted to be with her.

"Nothing, I'm honest." He opened his eyes and stared into hers. "Do you have any siblings?"

She suddenly stopped her hand and pulled it back. "Why do you ask?"

"Nothing."

"Yes, I did. . ." she shook her head. "But it's complicated."

"What-?"

"Yes, she's my sister but like, she isn't?" Her face scrunched up and she laughed. "She's hardly here anymore. Too busy being miserable and married and....stuff."

"Married?"

"She didn't want to get married, actually." She shook her head. "Oh! Speaking of which, I have to tell you something."

"You wanna break up?"

"What? No!" She laughed and laid down beside him, kissing his forehead for a moment before settling her head beside his. "It's far from that."

"I love you," Jungkook said, "I really do."

_____'s cheeks blossomed with blush as her mouth's ends curled up into a grin. "Awh, Jungkook, stop it - "

"I'm serious," he pulled her body closer to his. "I love you more than you could ever imagine."

"And I you, Jungkook."

"So, what were you going to tell me?"

_____ contemplated for a second before shaking her head. "Not something I should be discussing now, especially since we're both feeling soft."

Jungkook didn't know what she was up to, but he let her be. 

***

"Please tell me about your sister," Jungkook said. 

"It's not something you would want to know." 

"I'm asking, doesn't that seem like I would want to know?" 

"Why do you want to know about her so much?" 

"You're hesitant about her. I'm just curious as to why you are." 

She huffed and folded her arms. "She left me when I was only second year." 

"...then..?" 

"She graduated university at that point already," he continued. "she wanted to live her life. She wanted to travel, work for what course she took up, explore the world . . . but she wasn't able to do that." 

"Because she was married?" 

"Yes." 

Jungkook's eyebrows met in the middle. "Why didn't she just do all those things with the person she married?" 

Her eyes glistened with tears. "It was an arranged marriage."