12

Jungkook woke up alone, as opposed to how he slept yesterday.

(His noona was very comfty to sleep on)

Waking up, he was wrapped in a crisp white duvet and a pillow under his head. A covered silver platter was laid out for him, along with a covered drink and a note.

Jeon Jungkook,

You fell asleep yesterday (obviously.)

You looked so peaceful in the morning light, I almost couldn't bear to think you were the quiet, icy, cunning senior I rode with in the carpool. Haha.

Anyway, eat your breakfast. I made sure to prepare anything I think you'd like (if you don't like it, don't bother eating it. Come up to me and we can eat breakfast together; you can ask anyone in the house for my room).

I'd also like you to meet me before I escort you home. We have a lot to discuss.

Yours,
______

After finishing the breakfast in a haste, be folded the beddings and fixed the couch, put back the platters in order and headed to her room, which apparently took a whole walk around the ten hectare residence.

He was offered to be taken by car, but then Jungkook decided that he and _____ might want to be alone while discussing whatever happened yesterday.

So he went, undisturbed, walking underneath the shade provided by the low trees on the sidewalk. As he did, his thoughts ran incessantly, repeating one message over and over.

What's going to happen now?

Soon reaching the place she called her 'room' (which was a very small bungalow), Jungkook knocked and waited for a response, yet sadly, no response came after a few minutes. He knocked again.

"Oh, Jungkook," _____ greeted, finally opening the door. She seemed as if she had only woke up. "Come on in. Would you like anything to drink?"

"No, thank you," he replied, seating himself on the recliner. "I assume you have questions."

"A lot."

"What did you want to ask?"

She hesitated before sitting down beside him. "I'd like to know what happened and what caused you to cry, Jungkook."

"Well," he began, "long story short. . .I got into a fight with my mom, I had other pent up emotions and put two and two together, they caused me to act irrationally." He leaned back and put his feet on the coffee table. She shook her head. "Jungkook, you're the worst at explaining."

"I. . .I'm sorry. I haven't really had anyone to talk to about these things and. . . this is the first time I've ever opened up to someone else." He looked away, flushed. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Jungkook,"she pulled him into a hug, causing him to lean on her frame once again.

He didn't know what, but this made him feel safe.

He felt as if here, in her arms, inhaling her scent, listening to her hum silently and rub his back as he cried, was home.