16

She felt like home.

It felt to Jungkook that her arms were molded perfectly, just the right proportion to fit his build. His face fit perfectly into the crook of her neck, his arms just the right size for her hips. Legs the optimal length for each other, hands fitting into each other's palms as if they were designed for each other.

He felt like she was his other half.

(Call it cliche, Jungkook came to fall in love with the girl)

As time grew, Jungkook did learn to deal with _____ - learn her quirks, her flaws, her jokes. Jungkook learned that the girl liked him too, crazy as it was.

Jungkook was afraid.

Not because of her.

But simply the idea of her.

Like he only used her as an escape from reality.

He loved her. He would never do that.

Running to her, _____'s arms stretched out to welcome him, he fell into her. In an instant, just as he knew, her arms engulfed him in warmth, enrapturing him.

"I love you," he whispered to her, "oh my god, I love you."

"Jungkook-"

"No, don't 'Jungkook' me," he pulled away and held her face in both his hands, gazing into her eyes as she watched him, her [eye color] orbs potent with incredulity. "Listen to me. Today's all about me. Your other plans for today can wait."

_____ was stunned with Jungkook's sudden dominant attitude but nodded anyway, her cheeks tinged the reddest it could go. She looked down, her face still in his hands while hers held his wrists, and stared at their feet. For what reason why, Jungkook didn't know, but he was tired of it. He brought her face back up, her eyes widening.

The proximity of their faces were unfathomable.

"I hate you," he said before he started to kiss her.

The two only stood there, kissing. That was it.

Indisputably he had no experience in such activities, but with her it felt as if he was an expert. As he always was, anyway.

Jungkook's thumbs caressed her face, trying their best to finally feel the whole of her. He drew small circles on her cheeks repeatedly. He tried his best to tilt his head to give her enough space to move herself. He avoided hitting her nose, weary to not blocking her breathing. He was careful not to hit her teeth. He tried meticulously not to make sounds.

But lol anyway she always contradicted him, right?

She whimpered slightly, giving Jungkook a bad illusion of what would happen if he continued. So instead, he pulled away.

She laughed. "I'm sorry. You're lips felt so - I just - I got carried away. You're great at kissing, by the way."

"That was my first," he shied, timid. She gasped. "No way!"

He only nodded. His pride built itself up.

"So, why not take me somewhere else?" He hinted, hoping she would catch his drift.

She smirked, "Wanna come over?"

Next chapter may have slight heated action, so you can skip it if you want 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌