03

The whole ride toward school was the most awkward thing Jungkook's ever experienced in his life. But, deciding not to act on it, Jungkook drew instead while in the car, not bothering to give the girl a warm welcome.

(She was invading his personal space)

And just as he thought the day couldn't get any worse, the girl started talking.

"So, you're Jeon Jungkook?" She asked him, leaning between the gap of the driver's seat and the passenger's where he usually sat. Jungkook didn't really answer, for he did not care.

"I see. Not much of a talker, huh?"

Jungkook still didn't reply and she still went on blabbering.

"You know we're going to stop by my school, first, right?"

"I don't care," he retorted, "And how'd you know my name? You creep. Could you stop talking to me?"

"For your information, I'm not a creep."

"Then how'd you know my name?"

"Your mom and my mom are business partners."

". . .you look younger than me. Shouldn't you be calling me 'oppa'?"

"Perhaps it's the other way around, Jungkook." The ghost of a smirk played on her lips. "You're a high-schooler, aren't you, boy?"

"I'm in 12th grade."

She snorted, "I'm in second year college. Your point?"

Jungkook only grunted in defeat. "Fine! What do you want me to call you?"

"Wow, Jungkook. That's a really nice way of asking someone, 'Hey, what's your name?'" She shook her head and leaned back, crossing a leg over the other after. "The name's _____."

"That's it?" Jungkook looked at her through the mirror, "No last name? Just _____?"

"_____-noona," she winked and stopped talking.

"Fine, if it makes you so happy," he said with a sharp voice, apparently choleric for some reason. "Good morning, _____-noona."

"Well, good morning to you, too, Jungkook. I expect we'll be good friends from now on."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and passed her a sly smirk, "Don't get your hopes up."