18

Jungkook woke up in a cold sweat.

Not in his bed, with his noona beside him, buried in a blanket.

He started to panic and looked underneath the sheets, to which he found himself almost bare, only covered in his boxers still. He cursed, propping himself up on his elbows, looking around the room. His clothes and her clothes were strewn all across the floor, scented candles died out, a few bottles of wine opened and thrown here and there - what happened last night?

The stench of lust was hardly there, but he was half naked and not in his house or his own bed. . .

With a courageous hand, Jungkook lifted the blanket by his noona, determined to find even an inkling of evidence of what really happened last night. His heart pounded against his chest as he wrapped himself in a cold sweat. Deciding to get it done once and for all, he -

Dude, what the heck? What if she's naked?! He thought before pulling the covers away from her frame aggressively. Whatever. Whatever I see right now can't be worse from what happened last night.

He pulled the blanket away from her harshly. And there, graced his eyes, was _____, only in her underwear as well. Jungkook was relieved. He lied back down on her bed and slept.

"Jungkook, wake up."

He stirred but woke up. "Noona?"

"Come on," she called, leaving his side of the bed. "You have to get home."

He groaned. "But I don't wanna go home."

"Take a shower, Jungkook. . . we leave in an hour."

Weakly, he called out, "Noona?"

She stopped walking and turned on her hell. She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow.

"Stay beside me."