09

"_____-noona," Jungkook gulped as they pulled up to their driveway, feeling the slightest bit of nervous building up in his stomach. "Who - who's that?"

Quickly catching her attention with that phrase, his carpool companion looked out their tinted limousine window to see -

She cursed loudly, telling the butler to stop the car at once. "Jungkook, you are never, never to leave this car. Understood?" She raised her voice, hoping to get a positive response from her. He reassured her he won't be going anywhere but inside this car. Recomposing herself and running a hand through her hair, she exhaled and put on a smile.

"Hoseok!" She exclaimed as she left the car, opening her arms to greet him with a hug after shutting the car door as quick as she could.

"Who's Hoseok?" He asked the butler who was driving to their carpark.

"Business partner of their mom's and a close friend of hers," he began to explain, "he and his sister are here almost every weekend. Why they came here today when they were told not to, I'll never know. What would you like when you get down from the car, sir?"

"Uh," he wondered, "peace and quiet."

The butler laughed. "I know just the place."

After parking and walking to the backdoor, the butler made sure he was not seen by any of the Jung siblings as we was lead to the end of a long hallway adorned with statues pleated with gold and silver. The doorpost was painted with endless gold as well, sparkling as bright as the doorknobs as they entered the room, revealing the two storey library.

Jungkook's library was just as big as this, if not, smaller.

"I'm sure ma'am wouldn't mind if you looked through her books," he said, "feel free, sir Jeon. Would you like anything to drink?"

"Coffee...?"

"How would you like it?"

"Uh...brown. Thank you."

And he left.

Jungkook was glad he was alone again, after this whole week of being with his noona, he didn't really get time to himself. He longed for silence and peace, even if a bit.

He didn't mind her company, though.