13

For the whole afternoon, they stayed like that, in the same position as yesterday - _____ laying down, Jungkook on top of her, his head nestled on the crook of her neck. She, telling Jungkook it was fine by her that he lay on top of her, agreed to stay like that the whole day until they got further news from his mother.

"You've seriously never had an ex-girlfriend before." She pulled back her chin to look at him resting, not bothering to look at her as he nodded in response. "Why not?"

"Noona," he rolled his eyes. "You must know me. . ."

"Of course I know you. I've been with you long enough to discover you're very socially awkward."

"Then why do you ask if I've had an ex girlfriend?"

"No reason, really. It's just that you're really, really attractive and hearing that you haven't had a girlfriend before seems unbelievable. Did you know when we first met, I thought you were the typical playboy?"

Jungkook smirked. "You'll never know if I happen to be, Noona."

"Yeah sure, you're such a playboy that you haven't snogged one girl yet." She rubbed his back out of habit. "Could you not smirk? I could feel it against my skin."

"What if I want to?"

"Control yourself, Jungkook."

He smirked again, feeling her tense up against the intimate touch. "Only for you, noona."

"Jungkooooook. . ."

He groaned.

"Jungkook. . ."

He groaned even louder and did not bother to move an inch. He got smacked on the back of his head. "Jungkook, your phone's on vibrate."

"And so?" He queried, squinting his eyes in annoyance. This was not how he wanted to be woken up.

"It's in your front pocket. . ."

"I am aware. . ."

"And you're on top of me. . ."

"As I have been for these past few hours."

She sighed in exasperation. "Do you know how awkward this is? Your phone's ringing against - "

"Oh, yeah," he widened his eyes and blushed, causing his noona to laugh and push him away from her.

"Go take the call," she encouraged, "I'll just head to the bathroom."

With one nod he stood up, answering the call immediately without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" He greeted.

"Jungkook," his mother called out. "Hi. Where are you?"

"Same place I have been yesterday."

"And you didn't bother to come home?"

Jungkook looked towards the figure of the girl behind him when his mother mentioned home.

"No, mom."