17

honestly rn I don't know how emotional I am so if this chapter ends up really crappy I'm sorry

He brushed the hair off of her face. Despite the low light, her face still glowed. She was beautiful.

"Jungkook, come on, go to sleep." She jerked her face to the side to get rid of his hands. Jungkook nestled his head deeper in the crook of her neck.

"It's only ten."

"Yeah, but you've had a long day. You deserve some rest."

Jungkook traced her arm with his hand, slowly bringing his hand to cradle her neck. Jungkook swung his leg and sat on top of her. He placed small butterfly kisses on the premise of her neck, reaching up to her jaw. Her breath hitched. Jungkook could tell she liked the sensuality, but rejected it.

"Come on," he groaned lowly, "let me have some fun."

"Jungkook - "

He kissed her square on the lips to shut her up. For the moment they broke apart, Jungkook only found her even prettier - a goddess indeed, in the flesh, underneath him, wide-eyed and incredulous. He smirked in triumph.

"Enjoying, noona?" He teased, earning a slap from her.

"Jungkook, I swear!"

"You swear what?"

"I hate you, Jeon Jungkook."

He leaned down, millimeters apart from her lips. So close, he could hear her hold her breath. Slowly but surely, Jungkook began to kiss her, this time, in no hurry, full of love and passion. He traced her figure while travelling from her mouth down to her neck. She was quiet.

"Do you know how much I love you, _____-noona?"

"How much, Jungkook?"

Finally touching a sensitive spot on her neck, he replied as she whimpered slightly, "So much."