04

"Good job, Jungkook." His arts teacher proudly showed off his drawings for the class to use as reference for homework to be passed the next day. "I am incredibly proud of you, do your best to keep it up."

Gaining recognition from his arts teacher was tough, but for a boy such as Jeon Jungkook, it was like a walk in the park. Jungkook grinned and muttered a small "Thank you," before returning to his seat from collecting his artwork.

"Jungkook is the most talented man alive," the girls in his class gushed, earning a roll of eyes from him. "He's so handsome, too!"

For once in his life he wished he had friends to tell his feelings to. But Jungkook was never lonely - in fact, he preferred being alone, only seen in groups if needed.

His mind began to wonder to that college girl a while back in the carpool.

"You know, Jeon Jungkook," she muttered just before she opened the door. "One day, I'll make you talk. And trust me, when that day comes, you won't stop talking."

And then she winked and stepped out of the car, walking gracefully into the gates of the school, immediately being flocked by throngs of both boys and girls.

That girl was something else, alright.

At the end of the day, Jungkook came to realize how much he destested the girl.

(She got out of school at four)

"Why ride a carpool if you're just going to come around as late as sunset?" He asked harshly the second _____ had settled in the backseat. She sighed.

"Why live if you're just going to die anyway, huh, Jungkook?" _____ replied, "Why are you so harsh?"

"I don't know, why are you so annoying?"

"Touché," she looked out the window. "Jungkook, want some ice cream?"

"I'm supposed to be home by now -"

"Okay," she leaned forward once more, craning her neck to face the driver, "drive to the nearest convenience store, please. And leave us there, if you're allowed to."