DISCLAIMER

I kind of got involved with the biggest drug cartel in the Middle East during my last tour.

Kim Crawford left a year ago for the Oti Academy. Now, just before her return home, she has been asked to join a special program of Witness Protection in Washington DC, one that little know exists.

Kim's mission? To protect Ricky Weaver, a pop star ego wound up wanted by a drug ring in The Middle East. With Ricky by her side, the two are set up in a small town in Illinois.

Going by the names Lindy and Logan Watson, the two attend Ditka High in an attempt to blend in. But will Kim be able keep up the act to protect Ricky? Or will her past in Seaford catch up with her?

..........♡..........

D I S C L A I M E R / C O P Y R I G H T

© 2014. All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the author.

This story is a Kickin' It/I Didn't Do It fanfiction based inside of both universes. In this combined universe, Lindy and Logan don't really exist (they're merely alter-ego's for Kim Crawford and Ricky Weaver).

I officially state here that I do not own any of the Kickin' It/I Didn't Do It characters, places, or other elements involved in the shows. Anything of my own creation, I do own.

..........♡..........

O R I G I N A L. P O S T I N G.

Start: July 21st, 2014

End: December 25th, 2014

Edited: TBA

Re-posted: January 2017

..........♡..........

S T A T E M E N T. F R O M. M E.

This story was originally posted to my main account - Smilie254. It has now been moved here as this account is now for fanfictions. If you have any questions about the switch, PM me on either profile.

This story has yet to be edited from the first draft. Though every chapter was edited to the best of my ability before they were originally posted. On that note-

I hope you all enjoy!

.