Chapter 11

Jack sat at his desk, he felt weird. He still wasn't used to having his own desk, or office. He pushed some papers to the side. He pulled out a file containing a recent mission report, a team had investigated a world that supposedly had a recently constructed Wraith lab on it. There was a knock at the door. "Come in" He said, as Jennifer stepped into the room, "Dr. McKay"

"It's Dr. Keller, I've decided to keep the name because its starting to get a bit confusing" She replied as she walked over to the desk.

"Please, take a seat" Jack said, she sat opposite him, "So, what are you here for?"

"I've been checking up on the people that survived the Hoffen drug, from when Michael spread it across the galaxy and they don't have it anymore." She explained.

"What do you mean?" Jack said, already confused.

"From what I can tell, the body slowly flushes the drug out of the blood and there is no trace of it after around a year. And from the lab tests, I don't think surviving the drug the first time makes you immune or less likely to die if given the drug after a year." Jennifer said.

"But since the Wraith aren't going to be around for much longer, what difference  does it make?" Jack asked.

"None, I guess, but I just thought you should know." Jennifer said, getting up to leave.

"Thank you" Jack said, as she walked out the door.

He decided to try and get some work done, he was behind on his personnel reports. Jack flipped open his laptop and began flicking through the files.

"General, we're receiving a transmission from the Genii, they need to talk to you, it's important sir" A voice said through the radio, Jack sighed as he got up to leave.