Chapter 14

Ladon led the team to a strong looking metal door, there was a guard standing next to it. Ladon smiled to him and he unlocked the door and pulled it slowly open, it creaked loudly as it opened. Ladon smiled when he turned around to see the shocked expressions on their faces as they stared into the room. "We thought you were dead!" John said, as his shocked expression changed to an almost friendly smile.

"Don't worry, I'm off the enzyme, I'm ready to go home." Said the familiar voice.

Ladon, gestured to him to join his team, as he did so, Teyla smiled at him, John patted him on the back and Ronan continued to glare at him. "I'm sure you'd like to get your friend home and organise a science team to help us with our hive" Ladon said, as he gestured to the guard to lead them out of the facility. Aiden Ford was finally on his way home.

"What happened to you?" John asked as they began their walk back to the stargate.

"I don't really remember much, but on that hive you thought I died in I hijacked a dart and left just as it blew up. I remember I kept close to the wreckage to avoid detection and went through the stargate on the nearby planet." Aiden explained.

"How did you end up with the Genii, without that Wraith super-drug?" Ronan questioned him.

"I think we found intel of a Z.P.M powered hive so we went to destroy it, but we were captured. They locked us away and tortured us for something, I don't remember what, and then left us in a cell, we all went through withdrawal and died one by one. I lasted the longest but I died as well." Aiden explained as the others started to look at him with confused looks," They brought me back to life, maybe because I was the strongest or because they knew I used to live in Atlantis, I don't know. I didn't need the enzyme anymore and I had a clear head, so I escaped, using that knife trick in the wall. I found the stargate and dialled home, but it didn't work, so I dialled the Genii home world instead."

They continued discussing Fords adventures until they arrived at the stargate and went back to the Atlantis.