Chapter 12

"Don't worry Ladon, I'll send the Colonel's team as soon as they are back from their current mission" Jack said through the radio, the gate shut down.

"Sir!" a technician called out from the other side of the control room, "The Apollo is requesting to land in bay 3"

'Perfect timing' Jack thought as he told the technician to let them in, the technician nodded and typed a command into his console.

The Apollo dropped out of hyperspace in front of the Atlantis, one of the large bays on the Atlantis opened. The Apollo slowly manoeuvred itself inside and the door shut behind them. Inside the bay, the Apollo was clamped into place and it completely shut down its engines, rails along each side extended towards the various airlocks scattered across the hull.

John arrived in the gate control room, he'd been called there by the General, when he arrived he looked down into the gateroom and saw Teyla and Ronan geared up and waiting.

"Colonel!"Jack said as he walked over to John, "Unfortunately there hasn't been time to find a replacement for Dr. McKay. The Genii want to show you something, apparently its important. Get ready, you're leaving in 5"

"yes sir!"

They stepped down, away from the wormhole as it shut down. "What do you think they want now, more C4?" Ronan said, as he scanned the immediate area.

The three of them turned and aimed their weapons at two Genii that had just stepped out from behind some trees nearby. The Genii asked the team to follow them.

It was a long walk through a forest, they arrived at a pile of leaves, one of the Genii pushed the leaves away and revealed a secret hatch. They climbed down into a facility and were brought to a small office, where Ladon was waiting for them. They sat down opposite him, leaving one empty chair. Ladon waved the guards away, and the door was closed behind them. "Is Dr. McKay not with you?" He asked.

"No, he has other things to do" John replied.

"Shame. I'm sure he would've been very interested in one of our discoveries. And we could do with some of his help."

"What discovery?" Teyla asked.

"Well. We've recently come across two things you might find interesting. The first is a Hive ship, in perfect condition. We believe it was abandoned because of the recent defeat by the Ancients. From what we can tell it is powered by three Z.P.M's" He explained.

"What about the other discovery?" John asked.

Ladon smiled and stood up, "I think this is something you should see for yourself"