0

Chantelle

Making her way towards the door of the apartment that she shared with her best friend, Chantelle huffed. She was having a Bad Day since she woke up late this morning.

She was never late for work and being late for the first time threw her off. To add to the flame an old lady had rammed into her back bumper earlier in the morning. She felt frustrated and her frustration lead to her being angry.

After opening the door and entering the apartment Chantelle leaned her back against the door and pulled at the elastic band that held her wild hair together.

She noticed an unfamiliar Pair of shoes near the door making her knit her eyebrows together in confusion.

"RoRo?" She called as she walked further into the apartment.

Romania being home before four pm was odd seeing as after work she usually went to the Elderly Home to visit her grandma.

Chantelle called for Romania once more and like before there was no answer.

A thief being in the house came to her mind before she took into consideration that a thief wouldn't be courteous to take their shoes off at the door.

She walked into the hallway and headed for Romania's room. Once she was at the door she turned the nob and entered the room.

A scream left her lips at the sight of a stranger sitting on the bed, before any words could've been exchanged Chantelle acted on instinct.

She rushed over to the stranger and placed Her in a lock that would break her arms with increased pressure.

"Who the hell are you and how did you get into my apartment?" She questioned as the stranger yelped In pain 

"I-I, " The girl stuttered unable to form a sentence because of the intense pain.

"Answer me! "Chantelle yelled applying a little more pressure.

The Girl groaned, "P-lease just let me go and I'll answer you. "

Chantelle didn't let her go instead she Loosened her grip.

"Like I asked before, Who are you and how did you get into my apartment?"

"My name is Katora and I'm Romania's sister. Romania left me here, " She answered.

Chantelle immediately released her hold on Katora and spun her around to face her.

She searched her face and made out the similar features that Romania had.

"W-" before Katora could say the first word in her sentence Chantelle stopped her by lifting a finger.

She pulled out her phone and called Romania ready to scold her about leaving someone In the apartment without notice.

"I didn't have time to call you" Romania replied after finally picking up two rings later.

"Don't move" Chantelle instructed sternly.

Exiting the room she closed the door behind her.

"Why is she here?"

"I was gonna wait until I came home to tell you this, but She's moving in" Romania stated.

"Moving in? As in moving to this state? "

"You know exactly what I mean," Romania answered

"Moving in for what reason?" Chantelle challenged

"She got kicked out of college for Possession drugs" Romania said

"Uh-uh I don't want any drug dealers living in my apartment" Chantelle stated.