1

Katora.

Hesitantly Katora knocked on Chantelle's bedroom door . She had just finished having a shower and she was ready for bed. Rubbing her hands together she waited for the door to be opened. She couldn't help feeling nervous when it came to Chantelle. Although she Just met her she could tell that there was something extremely off about her.

When the door opened Her eyes immediately snapped up to Chantelle . Chantelle's face held the same facial expression from earlier. She stepped aside and Katora immediately walked in. Katora looked around the room and took in the Decor  which suited Chantelle's personality very well. When she heard the door close she looked back at Chantelle.

"I have a few questions to ask you," Chantelle stated as she walked over to her bed.

"Ask me questions for what purpose? "

"Just answer them, " Chantelle snapped as she sat down.

"Okay, "Katora mumbled.

"Do you snore? "

She shook her head 'no' in response 

"Speak up kid, "

"No."

"Do you sleep walk or sleep talk? "she questioned.

"No. "

Chantelle nodded her head and remained silent. Feeling nervous due to her intense glare Katora stared at the Floor.

"Are you going to just stand there? "

"Oh my Bad, " Katora replied before quickly making her way over to the bed.

She positioned her self on the bed and sat there awkwardly not knowing what to do next.

"Sloths? " Chantelle spoke up.

"Huh? What?"

She motioned to her pajama pants. Katora looked down at her pajama pants which had animated sloths doing various activities. Katora loved sloths, she found them extremely adorable.

"I think they're a Cute, "

"Cute? " Chantelle laughed,"I find them hideous. "

Katora remained silent .

"Worthless animals if you ask me."

But nobody asked you. She thought.

"They are significant in their own way, "

"I see you know nothing about significance."

Rolling her eyes Katora ignored her statement. At this point the couch seemed like a great place to sleep.

"It's Nine pm and I have work tomorrow, so switch that lamp off, "She instructed as she pointed to the lamp beside me.

Katora switched it off before Laying  down on the bed. Chantelle laid down also before turning her back to Katora and getting under the sheets.  Meanwhile Katora  was cold and pillow-less.

"Um can I have one of the pillows? " She asked taking notice of the three pillows that Chantelle had next to her.

"Oh, I need ALL three, "She replied and the emphasis she put on the word 'All ' was evident to Katora.

"Can I have some of the blanket then? " She asked as she rubbed Her hands together.

Chantelle surprisingly gave her some of her blanket . Moving a bit closer to her Katora inhaled her pineapple scented hair . Laying next to her motionless Katora stared at the ceiling as she got lost in her thoughts.