30.

Katora stormed out of the apartment and quickly ran after  Chantelle who had entered Her apartment. She knew Chantelle was mad at her and if she didn't get to her now the worst was yet to come. 

She headed straight for the bedroom and when she walked into the room she stood at the door frame. Chantelle was stuffing the clothes she had in the drawer in her overnight bag. Just by the way she stuffed the clothes into the bag she could tell that Chantelle was really angry.

Biting her Lip Katora thought of something to say.

"Chantelle," she started, " I promise it wasn't like that. She was-"

Chantelle cut her off, "I don't want to hear it. "

"Let me explain, "Katora begged as she started to walk towards her.

When Katora stood at arms length she reach out her hand to touch Her .

"Don't fucking touch me! "Chantelle yelled while vigorously shoving more clothes into her bag.

"Please just let me explain. "

"I said don't fucking touch me! "

"Babe, "Katora reached out and touched Her shoulder.

Before her hand could settle on Chantelle's shoulder, Chantelle dropped her bag and on reflex she gripped her throat.

"You think you can fuck me over like everyone else! "

Chantelle held a firm grip on her neck  as she towered over her. The Love that she once felt turned into anger and rage. She was hurt on the inside, but the need to cry was overpowered by her temper.

Katora held her gaze as she scratched at her fingers around her neck. This only made Chantelle squeeze tighter. It became harder and harder to breathe. Katora began to rapidly gasp for air when she felt that she was on the edge.

After letting go Chantelle shoved Her backwards, "You think you can leave me and be with someone else!"

Chantelle shoved Her One last time and she fell onto the floor. Katora groaned in pain as her back ached. She could feel the stinging in her eyes as her tears brimmed. It was all like before.

Turning around Chantelle dragged Her hands down her face before yanking at her hair. The anger and hurt fought inside her head driving to her to the point of madness. She had been through physical pain Her whole entire life and it had her messed up but she couldn't control the ache she felt in her heart due to the intensity of her emotions.

When Katora caught Her breath she stood up. As soon as Chantelle turned around she sent a punch to her face. She was tired of her hitting on her so she decided to take a stand  . She loved Chantelle but she was not going to let her treat Her like she was nothing when she was angry. There was only so much that she could take.

With her fists clenched at her sides Katora glared at her coldly.

Chantelle kept her face to the side and stared at the floor. It had been a while since some put their hands on her. The sudden collision caused Her memories to back to her One by one. Staring at the floor she blinked away the tears that threatened to fall.

Raising her hand Katora prepared to punch her again. When Chantelle saw her hand coming towards her she grabbed it. Katora raised her other hand and she grabbed it to.

Holding both of her hands in the air Chantelle fumed at her .

"You say you love me but you hit me. What kind of fuck shit is that?!" Katora yelled struggling to get out of her grasp.

"You say you love me, but I caught you kissing Shyanne. Do you want to fuck Her too?  I should've known you were like that. I should've known not to fuck with you since the day I met you!"

"I should've known not to fuck with you either. I told you to let me explain but you didn't want to hear it. You never care about shit I say. If you had just listened to me this wouldn't be happening!"

"You don't listen to me. When you go on and on about your past I listen! I listen because I care about you and I want to make it better for you, for us! This one fucking time I ask you to listen and you didn't! One simple explanation could have been given and all this wouldn't have happened,"Katora pulled Her hands out of her grip, "You talk about how much your parents would hurt you, how much they would hit you, but look at what you did to me!"

Katora held her wrist out and showed Her the Now purple marks on her wrist, "You dragged me and threw me outside and for what ? I told you I chose you and you reacted that way. "

She pointed at her neck, "I know there are bruises there. This is the second time you've choked me. My second near death experience," Katora shook her head, "It hurts me to say this but you are no better than all the people who hurt you in the past. "

"You are no better than the people who hurt you in the past,"  The single line replayed in her mind like a broken record.

"Chantelle I don't like arguing and fighting you . I hate it. I just want to love you. I already do, so please don't push me away by hurting me. You need also need to stop putting your hands on me. We need to stop putting our hands on each other. " Katora's tone of voice softened, "I promise I would never do something like that to you. Shyanne was crying about her baby father taking her child away and her not being able to get her child back. I comforted her and somehow she ended up kissing me, but she quickly apologized. It was all just a mistake........ "

Chantelle zoned out on what she was saying and continued to stare at her.

"You are no better than the people who hurt you in the past,"

Her throat felt dry and her hands became cold . Her heartbeat held the same pattern but she felt like everything was slowing down. Blinking she breathed in and out slowly. Her blinking stopped and her eyes remained closed.

"Chantelle! "Katora yelled when she began to fall back.

Everything became a blur and all she could remember was her head hitting the floor.

"You are no better than the people who hurt you in the past "
**

...... Please express your thoughts