25.

Wattpad wasn't posting my shit
.It doesn't want Chantelle and Katora to be together.

"I'm not playing . Leave me alone ,"Katora complained turning her head.

Chantelle pecked Her lips and grabbed her waist, "Stop Chantelle, "Katora laughed.

Chantelle leaned back in, rubbing her tongue against Her lips. Katora kept her mouth closed and tried not to laugh.

"Gimme kiss. "

Katora shook her head no . Chantelle moved her hands to her head trying to keep it steady.
Katora couldn't contain Her laughter and Chantelle ended up slipping her tongue in.

Hearing someone clear their throat They pulled away from each other and saw an old woman getting on the elevator.

Chuckling slightly Chantelle turned her head away Pretending like nothing happened.

"Good Day, " Katora greeted as the elevator doors closed.

The Old lady shot her a dirty look before turning her back to them.

"She said good Day, "Chantelle said tapping the woman on her shoulder.

"Leave the woman alone, "Katora whispered.

The Old woman turned around and mumbled a quick 'good day ' then turned her back to them again.

They remained quiet until the woman got off of the elevator.

"Old hag, "Chantelle muttered causing Katora to elbow Her.

"She heard you," Katora stated as the doors closed.

"I don't give a fuck. She was being disrespectful to you. "

"You are supposed to respect your elders."

"I'm not respecting anyone who doesn't respect me."

Shaking her head Katora picked Up the kitten from the floor.

"I told you to leave it at home. "

" Her, " Katora corrected her, "It's not my fault she followed you out the door. "

"Why does she follow me Everywhere I go? "

"Because she obviously loves you,"Katora responded as she rubbed Her fur, "Last night I saw her out of the corner of my eyes just sitting there, staring. Didn't you notice? "

"Honestly, I didn't notice anything but you. "

Humming, Katora blushed.

"What are we even doing here? "Katora questioned when the elevator stopped.

They had been around and about the entire day and Chantelle decided she wanted to go to her apartment.

"I need some stuff, plus I wanted to show you something. "

"What is this 'something ' ?" Katora asked stepping off of the elevator.

"You'll see when we get there."

In less than five minutes they walked up to the apartment door. When Chantelle opened the door she allowed Katora to walk in before trailing in behind her.

Taking in the familiar scent and the apartment decor Katora sighed .

"It has been a while,"she mumbled placing the kitten on the floor.

Chantelle watched her as she rubbed Her arm ,her eyes still wondering around the room.

"Come on let's go. "