24.

The instant they stumbled through the door their mouths fastened. They both knew all bets were off. Once the bedroom door was shut Katora pushed Chantelle up against the door never pulling apart.

With both her hands on Chantelle's hips ,she lifted her up and Chantelle's legs instantly wrapped around her waist. The kiss remained slow and sensual as Chantelle's palm rested on the side of Katora's cheek. All sexual tension that built Up between the two slowly started to shed off.

Tightening her grip on Chantelle Katora began to move away from the door and walked over to the bed. She laid Her down gently and crawled on top of her. Katora pulled away from her lips and began to leave small kisses along Her jaw line to the crook of her neck, where she started to suck and leave noticeable passion marks. Chantelle turned her head to the left ,giving her more access as She slowly ground her hips into hers.

"You have no idea, do you, "Katora whispered.

"What? "

"How badly I want you. How badly I want all of you, "Katora murmured .

She brought her hands down to the bottom of Chantelle's shirt before raising it over her head and tossing it across the room. Her sports bra soon followed after. Katora found herself In a trance as she stared at the small jewels on Chantelle's chest. She admired how small they were, they were her favorite size. With one hand she steadily dragged Her cold hand over her left breast . Even though the feeling wasn't intense a soft moan left Chantelle's mouth because of how cold Katora's hand is. Katora's lips met her other breast as her hand continued to caress the other in a soothing motion.

Pulling away from her breast Katora started to kiss her stomach. Her hands held a firm grip on the fabric of Chantelle's pants.

"Can I? "Katora whispered Now looking up at Chantelle.

Chantelle wanted Her to please her but she was afraid that the memories of being rape would come back in flashes.

"I-I don't know. I'm a bit scared, "Chantelle admitted.

"It's okay. I won't hurt you, I promise. I'll go easy ," Katora gave her a small smile.

"Okay, "Chantelle mumbled then tucked Her bottom lip into her mouth.

With both hands on either side of her body ,Katora slowly pulled Chantelle's pants and boxers down. After removing them completely Katora brought her head back up to Chantelle  and placed a short, but satisfying kiss on her lips.

Katora places both of her hands on her bare thighs and squeezes gently in prior to kissing down her stomach once again and blowing on her shining pearl. Involuntarily Chantelle's body jerks upwards when Katora roughly attacked Her vagina .

Katora's hand held her steady as she now began to please her in a slow teasing motion. Chantelle moaned ,wanting to push upwards against Katora's mouth but could only arch her back as she continued to demolish the soft flesh in between Her legs.

Hearing Chantelle's loud moans Katora looked up at her through her lashes.

"Fuck don't do that. Don't look at me like , "Chantelle hissed .

Vibrations shot through her lower half when Katora chuckled softly. Covering Her face Chantelle moaned even louder feeling Her body spiral out of control.

When she regained consciousness Katora brought her mouth back to hers . Her chest was heavy and her breathing was staggered.

"Tell me how good it feels, "Katora whispered while her hand remained between Her legs.

Chantelle gasped when she felt One of Katora's cold finger enter into her. She was immediately freaked out and her breath staggered as she began to push her body upwards by kicking Her legs.

"Shhh  . I'm not going to hurt you. It's gonna be okay. It's just me,Nobody but Katora ," Katora cooed as her finger continued to move at a slow pace.

"Katora, "Chantelle mumbled repeatedly feeling herself calm down.

Pushing her fear to the side Chantelle focused on the pleasure she was feeling. The feeling was Good but it became even better when Katora entered another finger.

"Faster "Chantelle moaned wanting more.

Katora planted kisses on her neck while she increased the speed of her fingers sending them deeper and deeper into her.

"Do you want me to stop? "Katora asked with a frown when she heard Chantelle sniff.

"No, "Chantelle mumbled as she wiped Her tears away.

She had no idea why she was crying or why she was feeling the way she was.

With her free hand Katora brushes Her cheekbone and kissed Her with passion before burying her face in the crook of her neck . Her hand movements never ceased until Chantelle let out her loudest scream and her warm liquid covered her hand.

Katora raised her head and their eyes met. The deep seeded connection took Chantelle somewhere she never knew existed. The emotions in Katora's eyes brought more tears to her eyes . It sent her reeling out into oblivion and then tethers her back to her. Even if they didn't last forever ,Chantelle knew that in this moment Katora was everything to her.

Chantelle reached out and grabbed the front of Katora's pants tugging at it .

"Can I touch you?" she asked

The greedy side of Katora badly wanted Chantelle to touch Her, but she had to remember that it was all about Chantelle and not about her.

"This is about pleasing you. If you want to go again we can. We can do anything that you feel like you want to. "

***

Early the next morning Katora was the first to wake up. Chantelle still slept peacefully next to her entangled in the sheets .

Katora admired how the sheets hanged loosely around her waist , letting Her bareness show. She laid on her back with her face turned away from Katora.

She didn't want to wake up Chantelle too early, but she didn't want to lay around bored. Katora had already showered and done her hygiene so she was just waiting on her.

Wrapping her arms around her waist Katora laced their fingers together leaving small kisses on her neck.

"Babe, "Chantelle mumbled tiredly fluttering her eyes Open.

Katora smiled ,staring at her. She admired how beautiful she was waking up just as she usually did when she was fully awake.

"Why are you looking at me like that? "Chantelle mumbled.

"I can't look at you now? "

"Not like that  . Why are you even looking at me that way? Shit weird. "

"Because you're beautiful. "

"Shut up, "Chantelle muttered covering Her eyes with her arm.

Laughing Katora pulled Her hand away from her face to see her blushing.

"Good morning, "Katora said with a smile.

"Morning. "

*

Shit too mushy. I'm planning for yall