38.

After a  long drive from Kate's home the two laid up in bed cuddled up. They were deciding on a date in which they could bond with Kate. Even though only Kate and Chantelle were to be the one bonding Chantelle insisted for Katora to join in.

"I'm still so proud of you,"Katora said as she rubbed Chantelle's belly under her shirt.

"You really are proud huh?" Chantelle asked as she soothingly rubbed up and down Katora's legg thatwas resting on her lower half.

"I am."

Chantelle smiled,"I'm proud of myself too."

"I really think that this is a stepping stone for you."

"For us," Chantelle corrected her.

"For us ,"Katora repeated.

"Every time I think back to when we first got together I'm like 'wow', We made it this far with all the that shit happening between us," 

"Yeah,same. Look how far we came from,"Chantelle mumbled more likely to herself .

She was actually surprised by the progress she made and how much she changed. How much Katora changed her.If it wasn't for Katora she wouldn't have known how loving someone felt and how loving herself felt. 

"I couldn't imagine the rest of my life without you in it. I fucking need you in my life." Chantelle said .

She tapped Katora's leg and gestured for her to sit on her lap.

"Me neither, "Katora said when she was finally seated on Chantelle's lap.

Chantelle rubbed her thighs then held her hands in hers and gave them a squeeze.

"I know you promised me before but please promise me again that you won't ever leave me."

"I won't ,but you gotta promise that you won't do the same. You have to promise that you won't hit me again or yell at me when your angry.You have to promise to be open with me about everything and tell me if I hurt you in anyway. I don't like fighting with you. "

"I promise you that I won't ."

Katora leaned down and pecked Katora's lips. Before she could sit up fully,Chantelle held her face a pulled her back downwards.

While they kissed Katora tugged at the bottom of Chantelle's shirt. She pulled away from Chantelle and pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it across the room.

Staring into her gorgeous face that was illuminated by the lamp,she studied her intently. She leaned forward and began to kiss her down her jaw until she got to her neck. She eased up and began to remove Chantelle's sports bra,but Chantelle quickly flipped her over in one swift movement.

Chantelle hovered over her and left wet kisses on her neck while her hands squeezed her clothed breast. She quickly removed the sports bra and continued her journey down Katora's stomach.She then rubbed her through her boxers causing her to lift her bottom half upwards and grind it against Chantelle's hand. Katora bit her lip loving the friction .

Eagerly she grabbed Katora's had and placed it on the rim of her boxers urging her to take it of.  Chantelle chuckled at how bad she wanted it as she removed her boxers.

Spreading her legs,she left kisses on her inner thighs. She hoisted Katora's legs on her shoulders and  dragged her warm tongue down her slit.

Katora tucked in her lips and closed her eyes. Chantelle used her fingers to spread her lips before sucking her clit,using her tongue to draw circles.

"Mhhm," Katora moaned grabbing onto Chantelle's loose hair. 

She began to moan uncontrollably  when she began sucking her clit while she worked two fingers inside of her at the same time. When she couldn't take it anymore she screamed and released.

Chantelle continued to leave kisses on her jewel before coming back up to kiss her lips.

"I'll be right back ," Chantelle said causing Katora to frown.

"Where are you going ?"Katora asked.

"Just give me a minute."

Chantelle slid off of the bed and made her way out of the room.

When Chantelle returned Katora laughed. She had removed all her clothing except for her sports bra and she wore a strap.

"You know how to handle a strap?"Katora asked raising an eyebrow with her body propped up by her elbows.

"Lay back down and I'll show you,"Chantelle responded.

When Chantelle hovered over her Katora pulled her head down and connected their lips. The kissed sloppily as Chantelle positioned the strap at her entrance. Even though she never did it before she did know how to handle her baby.

"You ready?"

Katora nodded in approval. Katora hissed when Chantelle slowly slid in. It had been a minute since she had taken the strap since she was recently with a fem. When the little bit of pain went away Katora met her thrust wanting more.

"Go deeper," she moaned loudly.

Chantelle lifted one of her legs and went deeper. Katora groaned and clenched her eyes shut.

"Goddamn,"Chantelle whispered to herself in amazement as she watched Katora take everything she was giving her.Just by watching Katora she felt herself getting wetter by the minute, but she wanted to please Katora badly she suppressed the feeling.

Opening her eyes slowly Katora looked at her . She couldn't believe the effect that Chantelle hand over her mind and body. It was like Katora was the guitar and Chantelle played her body like she was professional.Her penetrating stare as she fucked her made her feel as if she could see the very depths of her soul.

"I can't take it !"

Katora tried to pull away but Chantelle held her legs tighter and continued to thrust deeper and harder causing her to scream out.

Sensing Katora reaching her peak ,Chantelle told her to hold it. She pulled out and lowered her head between Katora's legs and began to work her tongue viciously against her clit. Moaning louder than she ever did she rode out her orgasm as she gripped Chantelle's hair.

"I love you," Chantelle said before placing her lips on hers.

"I love you too."

.........................