42.5

"I fucking hate you! "Katora yelled ,"I'm only with you because I feel sorry for you. "

Chantelle frowned, "You don't mean that. "

"I meant every word. "

Reaching out Chantelle grabbed her waist and began to kiss her neck.

"Get off of me! "Katora fought to push her off.

Chantelle held down her arms in place and continued to kiss on her neck.

"I said to stop,"

"I fucking hate you, "Katora cried.

"I hate myself too,  "

Katora began to speak but Chantelle crashed her lips against hers to cease Her words.

"Mhhm! "Katora mumbled as she broke free of Chantelle's grip and began to hit her repeatedly in her chest.

Chantelle pushed her back into the wall and started to kiss and suck on her neck. Katora fought against Her but she still didn't stop. With her free hand Chantelle slid it into Katora's boxers and rubbed Her fingers against her clit in fast pace.

"Please stop, "Katora sniffed.

Even though Chantelle could hear Katora begging for her to stop she also knew that she wanted it from how wet she had became in such a short period time.

"Shhh, "She whispered against Katora's lips.

Stepping backwards Chantelle gripped the fabric of her sports bra and brought it over her head. Her lips immediately met with her hardened nipples while her hand met with her clit once again. Chantelle loved the way her nipples felt against Her tongue and how Her moistness felt on her fingers.

When she pulled away her eyes lingered on Katora who gazed back at her with hatred still in her eyes. Chantelle held her arm and guided her to the bed where she removed the remainder of her clothing.

Katora tried to close her legs but Chantelle forcefully spread them back Open. She allowed Her Two fingers to lightly graze over her moistness.

Katora held back a moan feeling Her pussy tingle. She didn't want to give Chantelle the satisfaction of hearing her moan when She was angry at her.

Leaning downwards Chantelle connected her mouth to Katora's jewel. As slow as possible Chantelle slid her tongue against Her opening.

Katora grinded herself into Chantelle's mouth while she closed her eyes. No matter how she fought against Her, she couldn't help but Love the feeling of Chantelle's mouth against Her.

Chantelle raised her head up to look at Katora.

"Look at me when I'm fucking you,"Chantelle said now holding Her jaw tightly.

Katora opened her eyes and peered into her eyes as her chest heaved up and down.

Chantelle brought two fingers to her opening and inserted them inside of her. Katora bit her lip when Chantelle finally began to pound her fingers inside of her. Chantelle swirled her tongue against Her nipple while she continued to finger fuck her.

A breath escaped Katora's lips when Chantelle curled Her fingers inside her . Arching Her back Katora moaned loudly. When She was on the edge Chantelle removed her fingers causing her to frown.

"If you want it beg for it, "Chantelle whispered against Her lips  .

When Chantelle rolled onto Her back Katora rolled her eyes.

"I'll do it myself, "Katora snapped.

Just the thought of Katora touching herself made Chantelle's pussy clench, but before Katora could insert a finger inside of herself Chantelle grabbed her arm.

"Don't. "

"Well fuck me then. " flared Karora

Chantelle raised her eyebrows at Katora when she began to remove her pants. After removing Chantelle's boxers Katora retrieved her strap from the drawer and put it on her.

Chantelle watched in amusement the whole entire time.

"Ride it, "she joked knowing that Katora wouldn't.

Surprisingly Katora climbed onto Her lap. Amazed Chantelle watched as she positioned the strap and slowly began to slide down. Her hands found he hips when she began to move Up and down on it.

Chantelle watched how the strap glistened with her juices Every time she lifted her body upwards. Her eyes traveled to her breast and landed lastly on her face. Katora's eyes were focused on Chantelle while she sucked her bottom lip into her mouth. Chantelle rubbed the pad of her thumb against Her clit.

"You Love me? " Chantelle asked.

"Mhhm, "

"Say it, "Chantelle demanded.

"I love y-you. " Katora whimpered.

"A little louder."

"I-I Love you, "she shrieked.

"Fuck , I love you too baby. "

"Mmhh, "Katora moaned loudly when Chantelle thrusted upwards upwards to match her rhythm.

As soon as Chantelle realized that she was ready to release she raised Her body upwards and guided Her to her mouth.  Holding onto Her legs Chantelle used her tongue to explore her throbbing core . Katora held onto the head board when the pressure became too much .

Chantelle worked Her tongue against Her opening as her legs shook .Moaning loudly Katora rocked herself against Her mouth and released.

Chantelle gripped her waist and guided Her to her lap. Chantelle held Katora's head and pulled it downwards to meet her lips so that she could taste herself. Katora moaned loudly into Chantelle's mouth.

After a long passionate kiss they cuddled.

"I hate it when we fight, "Katora mumbled.

"I hate it too. I hate seeing you cry especially. "

"Then why do you say things to make me cry. You know that I'm a lot softer than you and that any thing that you say trigger my emotions. "

"You say things that make me cry too,"Chantelle said whilst touching Her hair.

"Am I really always whining and bitching ."

"Well you told me not to lie to you so, yeah sometimes  ."

Katora sucked her teeth and punched her in her chest causing her to laugh.

Chantelle grinned, "But I love you same way ."

"Cunt, "Katora muttered.

"Bitch, "

"Don't push it, "Katora hissed.

Chantelle adored Her girlfriend. Even though she said she wouldn't she knew someday she would make her her wife.