14

Katora remained in the same position even though Chantelle had walked away about thirty minutes ago.

She didn't know how to feel about what happened.  She wondered if she should feel threatened or violated . Katora didn't like the things that Chantelle said about owning her nor did she like the way she spoke down on her.

It felt as though a shock collar was around her neck and a rope was attached to it. She couldn't understand why Chantelle would dislike her enough to treat her like that.

It had her fucked up because she knew that she has feelings for Chantelle, but what type of person falls for someone like her?

An idiot she thought.

She knew she didn't even have a chance with Chantelle. Chantelle doesn't even like her as a friend much less more than that. All she wanted Katora was for sleep and that was it. Nothing more to it.

"Katora."

When Katora heard her name being called she looked over at  the door frame to see Chantelle standing there already ready for bed.

"I'm tired, can you come to bed now?" Chantelle asked rubbing her eyes as she leaned against the wall.

Katora Sighed,"I'll be there in a minute."

"But I'm sleepy now."

"I said I'll be there in a minute Chantelle. Just go to bed and I promise I'll be there."

Katora turned around her back now facing Chantelle and acted as though she was doing something .

Chantelle wasn't having it. She wanted to sleep now and she wasn't going back to bed without Katora.

Sluggishly, Chantelle made her way over to Katora. As soon as she stood behind her she grabbed her.

"H-hey what are you doing?" Katora questioned panicked.

Chantelle ignored her question and picked her up bridal style.

"You need to put me down . I'm afraid of heights,"Katora lied.

Once again Chantelle did not acknowledge what she said.

When they made it to the bedroom ,Chantelle Dropped Katora's legs allowing her to stand.

Katora was taken back by the actions that followed. Chantelle yawned as she gripped the bottom of Katora's shirt.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm preparing you for bed."

Chantelle slowly lifted Katora's shirt above her head before tossing it to the side. Next she unbuckled her belt before yanking her pants down.

Katora watched Chantelle who acted as though taking off another person's clothes was normal.

They both made their way over to the bed and got in. When Katora was about to turn to cuddle Chantelle she stopped her.

"Can we do it differently tonight?"

"Uh yeah I guess."

"Turn around and let your back face me,"Chantelle instructed only for Katora to follow.

Chantelle moved closer to Katora before wrapping her arms around her. She snuggled her face into the crook of her neck and breathed in lightly.

***
The next morning Katora woke up alone but did not fuss because she was use to it. She picked up all her clothes that Chantelle threw on the floor and placed them in the hamper in the bathroom.

Katora pulled her messy hair into a high sloppy bun before washing her face and brushing her teeth.

She yawned as she headed out the bathroom for she was still tired. Her stomach growled loudly but all she wanted to do was go back to bed.

"Katora!"

Katora jumped when she heard her name being yelled. She thought that Chantelle had left but she was still here.

"I thought you were gone,"She said to Chantelle who stood only a small distance from her.

She was fully dressed . Katora wondered when She had time to go home for clothes. Then again she had left a bag in the bedroom the last time she was there.

"I was just making breakfast,"Chantellle replied.

"Ohh ,you made yourself breakfast."

"I made Us breakfast."

"You didn't have to do that."

"I do as I please,"Chantelle responded before she walked away.

Katora trailed behind her. When Katora entered the kitchen the smell of what ever Chantelle cooked filled her nose.

"This smells ni-" before Katora could finish her sentence she heard knocking on the door.

She frowned because only Chantelle knew where she was staying.

Chantelle raised an eyebrow,"You got friends checking for you?"

"No. I don't know who that could be tho. "

The knocking continued.

"Go see who it is. The constant pounding is really irritating ."

Katora quickly made her way to the door and yanked it open.

"Good morning ,"Shyanne greeted.

"Good morning ,"Katora responded with a friendly smile,"What do you need?"

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go out with me and a friend this afternoon after I finished from work. I figured you'd wanna hang since you don't have any friends here."

"Well Um s-"

"No, she'll be busy."

Katora looked behind her to see Chantelle walking towards them.

She looked back at Shyanne whose eyebrows were furrowed in confusion.

"What will I be busy with?"Katora asked.

Chantelle stood next to Katora and pulled her close to her.

"We have some where to be. "

"We do?"

"Yes so Tell your friend you won't be able to make it," Chantelle said her eyes never leaving Katora's.

Katora looked back at Shyanne who only looked between them. Katora gave her a tight smile and a look.

Shyanne cleared her throat ,"Um well tell me when you'll be available. "

"Sure, jus-"

"Do You have to get ready for work Shyanne?"Chantelle cut in

"Oh yes I do actually,"Shyanne stepped back,"Well goodbye Katora........you too Chantelle."

"Boss," Chantelle said.

"Huh?"

"We are not friends nor are we family. You address me as boss inside and outside of the workplace."

"My bad. "

Chantelle smiled,"Go get ready for work. You wouldn't want to be late and risk getting fired do you?"

Shyanne looked of at Katora before looking back over at Chantelle.

"Bye aga-"

Chantelle closed the door before she could finish her sentence. Katora looked at her unimpressed.

"You sick my stomach,"Katora muttered as she glared at her.