two

friday 7:35 pm

the girls strutted down the busy streets of new york, all dolled up.

pia, who was wearing a tight black choker dress with matching black heels, walked confidently to hide the fact that she was nervous for the party. mostly because of chris schistad. the two spent the week texting, which included some teasing pictures here and there.

meanwhile, natalie who decided to match with pia, wearing a white choker dress that showed off her beautiful dark complexion, was not nervous at all. this was her first college party, and she was ready to make memories.

enya on the other hand, who was wearing a tight red v neck dress that showed off her curves, had already been to a college party, so this wasn't anything new to her. unlike pia and natalie who both secretly wished to hook up with some frat boys, enya had her eyes on alana mayne, who had recently transferred from ucla.

aisha wore a long black dress and her silky black hijab. her makeup was as stunning as ever, making her bright green eyes gleam. as much as she says she hates parties, shes secretly excited for the dancing.

then there was amalie, who wore a simple grey sweater dress, her favourite army jacket, and some boots. she was done with trying as she was stressed about her biology mark that seemed to just keep dropping. this party was the last thing on her mind, but it was a friday night and even her mom called to tell her to let loose.

they were one street away and they can already here the loud music coming from the apartment building. how did someone not get arrested yet?

"if i were his neighbour, i would make a complaint," amalie said. "it's too loud."

pia turned to her, "oh quit being a pessimist, amalie. it's a friday night near the campus, there are probably more parties to shut down."

"no, i heard everyone's going to this one." natalie corrected.

they all filed into the elevator. being freshmen, their hearts began to pound, including enya, who had already been to a party. but this party wasn't like the one she went to, which was a birthday party of a frat girl from kappa nu. when chris schistad throws a party, all hell breaks loose.

the door opened to reveal satan himself, "hey ladies, i'm glad you can make it." chris said sinking his teeth into his bottom lip as he carefully eyed pia.

she sent him a silent nod before walking into his large apartment. chris' eyes trailed to her ass, aisha let out a loud scoff, rolling her eyes. enya, natalie and amalie followed along giggling at what just happened.

11:25 pm

a few hours into the party, everyone was drunk, except aisha, amalie, and maybe a couple of people, probably the ones playing foosball.

aisha and amalie sat on the couch supervising enya, the only drunk one in sight. the other girls, who were most likely also intoxicated disappeared a while ago.

pia and chris were probably hooking up, and natalie was trying to hook up with shawn the last time she was seen. who knows? maybe she's already in bed with him.

"why don't you drink?" aisha asked amalie who was on her phone scrolling through twitter.

amalie shut her phone off and turned to face aisha, "i like having control over my body," she shrugged. "i also hate the taste."

"oh." aisha simply replied. she didn't drink for religious purposes.

amalie and aisha got pretty close that night, maybe because they were the only sober ones or because they agreed on the same things.

the two never spoke to each other as much as they spoke to their other friends, because they were both the awkward ones in the group. natalie and pia were the wild ones, enya was the sane one, then there was amalie and aisha who both were very awkward unless they were close to a person.

but the two became great friends over the past two hours of just sitting on the couch, talking shit and drinking from their juice boxes.

"it's almost midnight," amalie said looking at her phone. "we should go find the others and take them home."

"how are we supposed to walk back?" aisha asked. "they're probably all drunk out of their minds."

"should we leave them here?"

"we can't just-"

"but we're not the designated drivers, we don't even have a car!" amalie cut her off. "i bet you $10 at least one of them fell asleep with their hook up."

"deal." aisha shook her hand, before they walked around the apartment looking for them.

the opened every door, yes it was an invasion of privacy and amalie would rather have not seen what happened behind closed doors, but she needed $10.

they finally found natalie passed out next to shawn.

"should we leave her?" aisha asked.

"leave who?" a voice said loudly, causing the two to jump.

it was just pia.

"pia are you sober?" amalie asked.

"definately yesssss!" she hiccuped leaning onto aisha.

"how about we sit down?" aisha led her to the couch.

"sit down? but i already sat down on chris' big fat-"

"oh for fucks sake, can we just leave them? i'm sleepy, i wanna go home!" amalie whined.

"fine be an ass and leave them." aisha said.

"being an ass is my specialty."