nineteen

monday 6:00 a.m

amalie woke up feeling really giddy as she thought back to the insane weekend she had. she sat up and checked her phone which had 5 messages from shawn.

imessage
yesterday 10:00 pm

"did you get home safe?"

"oh lmao i dropped u off im dumb"

"ur probably tired so i'll let you get some beauty sleep"

"not that you need it, you're gorgeous"

yesterday 12:00 am

"okay sweet dreams, beautiful"

amalie chuckled as she sent him a good morning text. she then sent streaks on her snapchat before getting out of bed to get ready for the day.

she was oddly excited to get ready. maybe because she wasn't a bitter old lady anymore who gagged at the sight of couples. after her first relationship in junior year that lasted a month, she concluded that all boys are dumb and all relationships are a joke.

the thought of this made her panic. she began to question whether her relationship with shawn would last at least a month. he's known for hook ups and parties. but he seems like he kinda changed. a bit. he also tried really hard to get with amalie. why try that hard just to leave her?

her ringtone interrupted her thoughts.

"hello?" she picked up.

"morning, beautiful." said shawn, whose raspy morning voice sent shivers down her spine.

"morning.. man," she said trying to think of a nickname for him, but failing miserably. "did you just wake up?"

"yeah, i wanted to hear your voice." shawn laughed at her attempt.

"ew stop that's so weird!" she groaned rolling her eyes. her inner bitter old lady came back; amalie hates cheesy gestures.

shawn laughed in agreement, "you're right, i'm never saying that again."

"thank god." she laughed along with him. "alright well you heard my voice, and you need to get ready for class so bye."

"bye bye." shawn hung up chuckling to himself as he rolled out of bed.

he smiled cheekily as he brushed his teeth and put on his outfit. he was really happy. like actually happy. he even forgot about nick. oh. he stepped outside and bumped into his older brother, nick.

"morning, little brother." nick said as he took a sip of coffee. "i didn't catch you last night."

"why are you here?" shawn sneered.

"wow, what a great start to a brand new day." nick said sarcastically as he pursed his lips. "well, i'm taking a year off."

"a gap year? in the middle of the year?"

"if you actually acknowledged my presence and didn't party so much maybe you would've known last may that i was going to take a gap year."

"do you have any idea how much mom and dad-"

"they don't give a fuck, shawn." nick spat. "if you haven't noticed, they haven't lectured you about the number of times the landlord complained that you and your girlfriend were too loud."

shawn scoffed, shaking his head, "if you're referring to amalie, it wasn't her and they've never sent me a complaint." this was half true. "just stay out of my way, i need to get ready for class."

nick rolled his eyes and continued to sip his coffee while shawn angrily made himself a smoothie.

8:00 a.m

"so i was thinking this weekend," pia started looking at all the girls.

"if it's another party i will throw myself out of this car." amalie groaned.

"girl, i'll be right behind you." aisha agreed.

pia rolled her eyes, "come on guys, it's just a small get together with chris and his friends."

"his friends, meaning the riot club, right?" aisha clarified.

"you guys can do it, but i really have to study for bio." amalie said.

"where's it gonna be?" enya asked.

"at our place.." pia said slowly looking at amalie for approval.

"what? no!" amalie whined shooting pia a glare. "i really needed silence this weekend."

"oh we kinda already offered." natalie said.

pia felt bad that she didn't consult her roommate, but she couldn't just relocate 30 people to a different place. and yes, she did make it seem like it's a small gathering, even though it was a party.

"it's fine i'll find somewhere else to study." amalie grumbled. somehow she had a strange feeling that natalie had something to do with this. she wondered whether she should confront her about it now. and by "it" she meant her relationship with shawn.

nah i'll do it tomorrow. amalie thought. she had to tell the rest of the girls eventually, but she wanted to start with natalie so she can explain what really happened.

-

i should really be studying for my history exam tomorrow but i couldn't keep you legends waiting for my lazy ass to update

ALSO MY BOY SHAWN FINALLY GETTING PUSSY IN THE TNHMB VIDEO TONIGHT YEE