fifteen

saturday 6:30 pm

nyu. there are three things that come up when you think of nyu. the sprouse twins, stress and parties. if you're a frat boy the first thing you think of are the parties. but if you're unsure about your feelings for a certain frat boy, you stress about the parties.

and that's exactly what amalie was doing.

she threw her clothes on the floor which had already formed a small pile beside her bed. she had no idea what she was going to wear. wearing her towel that was covering her body to the party was not an option.

to be honest, she didn't even feel like going to the party. she only wanted to go because shawn told her that they were doing a fundraiser at the party to help the syrian refugees. amalie, being so passionate about the world and wanting to help make it a better place, couldn't say no.

after 5 minutes of frustration, pia came in to borrow a sweater from amalie.

"need help?" pia asked as she put on amalie's blue, red and white windbreaker from brandy melville.

"a little bit." amalie sighed sitting on her bed.

pia looked through her closet and then at the pile of clothes on the floor. she pulled out a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, a grey turtleneck and a denim jacket.

"it's freezing out and this jacket is cute." pia said holding out the outfit in front of amalie.

"thanks p." amalie said. pia winked back before walking out of her room.

amalie changed into her outfit then moved onto her hair and makeup. by the time the two girls were done, they were already half an hour late to the party. fashionably late.

they met up with aisha, enya and natalie before going to the party. all of them looked stunning, as always, and they were ready to see everyone's jaw drop when they walk in.

8:00 p.m

an hour into the party the girls were seperated and occupied different parts of the room. amalie stood awkwardly by the bar stirring her cranberry juice because she's a grandma and hates the taste of alcohol.

she was slightly pressed since all her friends ditched her to hook up with random guys and girls. she was also slightly pissed at shawn who promised to hang out with her, but he was pretty occupied with a few girls. she wasn't jealous, she was just mad that the person who invited her didn't even bother to say hi.

enya came stumbling into amalie and sat on her lap.

"hey, eny- okay- that's my boob, please do not touch my boobs." amalie said uncomfortably removing enya's hand from her chest.

"i find it weird that boys don't have boobs, what do they hold onto when they're cold? they're dicks?" enya slurred squeezing her own boobs.

"how about we get you some water?" amalie chuckled gently pushing emma off her lap. "you sit here, and stay here, okay?"

"yes ma'am." enya saluted as she fiddled with her hair lolling her head side to side.

amalie couldn't help but glance at shawn who was surrounded by a new group of people. he was for sure the life of the party.