fourteen

friday 8:34 a.m

today, amalie was moving in with pia. to recap, both of them realized that being a college student and owning an apartment in new york city was not a good idea.

so pia, who had an extra room, offered to split the rent with her best friend. today they were moving, with the help of the other girls and chris.

"this is so great, it's like having a sleepover, but everyday!" pia squealed as she opened the third box of clothes.

"i'm down to rewatch 13 reasons why with you tonight." amalie laughed.

"chris! can we go out tomorrow morning instead?" pia yelled from across the hall.

he peeped his head into amalie's new room, "sure but why?"

"i'm stealing your girlfriend." amalie said.

"fine by me, take care of her." chris chuckled. "by the way your desk came in, when do you want to set that up?"

"we can do it now." pia chimed in pushing the unpacked boxes into the closet.

chris started building amalie's desk, while aisha and enya fixed her closet.

"you guys are actual angels, i couldn't have done this alone." amalie said.

"well, you know how much i love closets." enya joked.

"enya, you're gay." aisha said.

"indeed i am." she chuckled causing everyone to laugh.

they all finished in time for lunch which was made by natalie who is no longer starving herself for shawn, but still has a little bit of feelings for him. no one is sure why, since she doesn't even have the guts to talk to him. he also clearly doesn't like her back, because he likes her other friend a lot.

"nat, please tell me you made us something with flavour this time," enya said as she sat down next to amalie.

"yeah, no more quinoa." amalie agreed.

natalie rolled her eyes playfully as she placed two boxes of pizza on the table, "one is pepperoni and cheese, the other one is vegetable and halal cheese."

9:30 p.m

amalie finished moving in two hours
ago. after having dinner, they decided to have a "sleepover" with the other girls in their living room.

"you and chris make such a great couple," amalie said. "he takes care of you, but doesn't control you."

"yeah, he's really great." pia gushed. "he's so sweet and i can talk to him about anything."

"i'm so sad, i wish i had a boyfriend." natalie sighed.

"you don't need a man, nat." aisha said. "you are strong and independent. if anything, a man needs you."

"facts." amalie and enya agreed.

"how are you and shania doing, en?" pia asked.

"she's kind of a hoe, but so am i," emma shrugged. "we're doing great."

pia laughed, "you're not wrong, you're with a new girl or guy every other week!"