four

tuesday 3:45 pm

after the incident with natalie, shawn, and amalie, the girls went to pia's house and watched movies to help natalie feel better. while watching, pia was texting chris, and ended up agreeing to hanging out with him after school.

so here she was, in chris' black mercedes driving to a small café near the campus.

"you probably know more than enough about me," chris stated referring to what happened at his party. pia's cheeks turned bright red as she realized what he meant. "but i don't know much about you."

"well.." pia cleared her throat, "what do you want to know?"

chris shrugged, not taking his eyes off the road, "anything, i guess. family? friends? favourite colour?"

"alright, well i love with my mom, who's always on business trips, my dad lives in london. they divorced when i was 10," chris looked at her with sympathy, but pia didn't notice as she was deep in thought thinking of what to say about her friends.

"you probably know amalie, aisha, natalie, and enya. they're wild. amalie's my best friend, met her in high school, she's pretty cool i guess,"

"she's a badass." the two laughed.

"eh she's just honest."

"well, she sure left shawn shook yesterday." chris said. "kinda harsh."

"well, it's not her fault shawn's an asshole." pia said defensively.

"true, but natalie's gotta know that shawn doesn't get attached. the whole campus knows that." chris tried to ease the tension as he was startled by pia's sudden reaction.

"we did warn her, but why is he like that?" pia asked.

"that's just how he is, i guess." chris knew why he was like that, shawn's his best friend.  but shawn wouldn't want him to share his personal life with the best friend of the girl who dragged him.

"but he's gotta have a reason why he acts like that." pia kept pestering.

"well, if you ever find out, please share." chris wasn't in the mood to fight.

pia nodded slowly before speaking up again, "my favourite colour is gold."

"and why is that?" chris asked.

"i like how it looks on everything." pia answered not really knowing why she actually likes it. "what about you? what do you like?"

"black." chris stated as he parked his car, which so happened to be black. "because it goes with everything."

they got out of the car and went inside the small, but cozy cafe to get a couple drinks.

the two spent their time learning more about each other, which was very surprising. chris' intention was to fuck her, but something about pia changed his mind. he found her mysterious and elegant, something most girls he hooked up with didn't have.

pia's views also changed. although they spent only a few hours together, she learned a lot about him, and didn't think he was that asshole who hooked up with the entire campus and started unnecessary fights. he was actually the complete opposite.

after their coffee run, they went on a drive outside the city, but somehow they ended up in the parking lot of a convenient store.

wednesday 11:45 am

amalie, enya, aisha and natalie sat at their usual spot waiting for pia to arrive.

but she was busy.

chris slid his hands down pia's body stopping at her hips as he explored her mouth. her hands made their way to his soft brown locks as she pulled them slightly at the base. he groaned onto her lips as their tongues continued to fight for dominance.

their little session in the stairwell was interrupted by pia's phone ringing in her pocket.

she pulled away, receiving a pout from chris. she chuckled before answering the phone.

"hello?" she asked breathlessly running her hand through her hair.

"p where are you? are you eating lunch with us?" amalie asked.

"yeah, i'll be there in a sec," she managed to get her heart beat at a steady pace. "i was held back in class."

"pia we were in bio together, you told me you were gettin-" pia quickly hung up her phone before amalie could finish.

she pecked chris on the lips before running down the stairs to find her friends who were probably mad at her.

"how dare you go on a date with chris schistad?!" amalie yelled.

pia's face fell. amalie laughed causing her to feel very confused.

"you have the audacity to go on a date and not tell us about it?" she laughed, pia smiled shaking her head.

"it was good, we went to the cafe and drove around the city." pia said.

"what else did you do, other than chris?" enya asked.

pia's cheeks turned a deep shade of red as she thought about her time with chris. she didn't know if she wanted to share it with her friends.

"yup, she got dick." amalie said poking her cheeks.

the girls cheered making pia turn even more red as they got stares from the other students, including shawn, who couldn't stop himself from staring at amalie.

he kept reminding himself that she's just a potential hook up. he even tried to forget about her by fucking two other girls, but something about her had him wrapped around her finger.