twenty two

TRIGGER WARNING!
rape will be mentioned in this chapter.

wednesday 9:15 a.m

the sun shone through the narrow blinds hitting amalie's face. her eyes fluttered open before quickly closing them as the light blinded her.

once she regained her vision, she looked around the familiar room that had clothes and red solo cups everywhere. she continued to observe the messy room and spotted not one, but three sleeping bodies. one laid face first on the floor with no shirt. the other two were snuggling in the corner. she identified one of them as the blonde girl she was talking to last night.

she turned to the side and gasped when she saw another body next to her. this time, she recognized him. it was nick and he was naked. next to her. naked.

she looked down and saw that her body was covered with a blanket. but underneath, she was naked as well.

she tried to remember what happened last night but all she could think about was getting out of the apartment and whether she had sex with nick. which if she did, that means she cheated on shawn with his own brother.

amalie wrapped the blanket around herself and carefully got out of bed to look for her clothes. once she found them, she put them on and called pia.

she wondered where shawn was, then she remembered that he was staying at his friend ian's house because he had too much to drink. she remembered taking to the blonde girl, then nick came and then she checked her phone to see that shawn called and texted her. the she realized why she couldn't remember.

the blonde girl, who was named hayley spiked amalie's apple juice.

however, amalie wasn't mad at her for doing that. she was mad at nick for taking advantage. but right now she couldn't talk about it. she just wanted to go home and shower and cry.

a few minutes later she received a text from pia saying that she was outside.

pia sat in her car sleepily as she waited for amalie to come down. last night when her friend didn't come home, she realized that she might have spent the night at shawn's. so she wasn't too worried. but when she saw amalie's appearance as she walked out of the apartment, she began to worry.

"you look horrifying." pia said as amalie entered her car.

"thanks." amalie grumbled slumping down into the seat.

"what the hell happened and why do you smell like vomit?"

a sob came out of amalie's mouth as she began to cry.

"oh my gosh, am-" pia stopped trying to back out of the parking lot. "are you okay? tell me what's wrong. did shawn do something to you?"

"i-i don't know what happened and shawn wasn't home." amalie cried.

" then why were you there?"

"to look for him, but he wasn't home and his brother was throwing a party so i stayed and then this girl spiked my drink and then i." amalie paused trying to find the words. she took a deep breath and let it all out. "i woke up next to nick. i think we had sex."

pia looked at her friend, speechless. amalie wasn't the type to cheat or drink. she didn't like assuming without knowing the full story, but what if nick asked the girl to spike amalie's drink so that he could take advantage of her.

"oh god pia, what if he raped me?" amalie said as more tears brimmed her eyes.

"i don't know, amalie. i really don't know. are you sure you can't remember anything else? is there anything on your phone?" pia asked.

amalie quickly pulled out her phone and looked at her camera roll. there were no new pictures.

she looked through her text messages and phone calls. she had a missed call from pia, aisha and shawn.

she had one new text message that was sent at two in the morning. it was a picture of her naked on shawn's bed. she gasped. pia caught a glimpse of the picture and shook her head sadly. there was no contact name, just a number so amalie decided to call.

"hey it's nick sorry i'm not able to answer your call right now please leave a message after the-"

amalie hung up and continued to cry as pia drove back home.

"i don't know what to do!" she cried. "how do i tell shawn? i don't even know what happened."

"right now i don't think you should tell shawn." pia said. "we don't know what really happened but don't tell him until we find out."

amalie nodded in desperation before slumping back in her seat as she slowly calmed down.

-

i'm seeing shawn in a week  and i don't know what to wear !!