three

saturday 10:30 am

the girls were gathered in amalie's apartment saturday morning. things happened last night at chris schistad's party, and amalie felt the need to discuss.

"is there a reason why we all have to be here this early on a weekend?" pia asked rubbing her temples. "i have a really bad headache."

"you're hungover." aisha said.

"yeah no shit," pia groaned. "i honestly don't remember anything."

"that's why we're here," amalie started. "what did you guys do last night? wait, let me rephrase, who did you guys do last night?"

"i honestly don't know," pia said. "i woke up on the couch."

"are you sure chris schistad wasn't with you?" aisha smirked.

pia's eyes widened, "are you fucking kidding me aisha i swear to god."

the girls, except pia burst out laughing.

"are you serious?!" pia panicked.

"you don't remember anything at all?" amalie asked.

"no." pia looked over at enya.

"the last thing i remember was dancing with you guys." enya shrugged.

they all looked at natalie who looked like she had something to say.

"what?" she said.

"nat, you weren't in the greatest condition either." enya said. "what do you remember?"

"i-i hooked up with shawn." she said quietly.

the girls all squealed.

"shut the fuck up! my heads pounding!" pia complained.

"what are you waiting for?" enya said. "spill!"

"i really don't know what to say, i don't remember much." natalie said thinking. "i already had a few drinks when i started dancing with shawn, we made out for a bit then he took me to a room and yeah."

"how was it?" amalie asked.

"i don't remember, but i'm really sore."

the girls giggled.

"how big was-" enya got cut off by aisha who started laughing.

"huge." nat chuckled.

"oh fuck." pia muttered looking up from her phone. "i did hook up with chris."

she showed everyone the text she received not too long ago from chris.

"i had a great time last night, up for round 2?" the text said.

"holy shit, reply!" amalie screamed.

it slowly started to hit pia on what happened. they didn't go too far, they made out and she gave him head, that's about it.