twenty seven

just to be clear with the dates it's may, which is usually around the time school ends for summer break in the states.

friday 12:50 p.m

amalie had just finished her lunch and was on her way to her next lecture when she passed by the deans office where she saw shawn.

to recap, it's been two, almost three weeks since amalie saw shawn. he hasn't been in school since their fight. not showing up to school because of a relationship problem sounds like the dumbest thing ever. but there was more to it.

"yes i've been considering it for a few months now and i've decided that i want to go through with my transfer to u of t." shawn said to the dean of nyu.

"well, it's been a pleasure having you as a part of our community." the dean didn't mean that. he hated shawn, but that's not important. it's also really obvious why he hates him. after all, he's the leader of the riot club- the king of all frats.

"thank you for the experience, sir." shawn said firmly shaking his hand.

it was true. shawn was considering transferring to the university of toronto way before school started. his plan was to go to nyu for a year and then go back to toronto when nick moves to new york so he doesn't have to deal with him. but then he met amalie. and then he ended up really liking her. she made him reconsider. amalie was his longest relationship, but then she betrayed him. or at least he thought she did. and that was his last straw. now that his hearts broken, what's a better way to move on by actually moving away?

shawn opened the door to see amalie standing right in front of him. his heart still hurt but he masked his feelings with a blank expression.

"you haven't answered my texts." amalie said.

"my phone died." shawn said glumly keeping a stern expression.

amalie refrained herself from punching him in the face by taking a deep breath before saying, "look we need to talk."

"we don't have anything to talk about." shawn said clenching his jaw.

"you didn't tell me that you were leaving." she said lowly.

"okay and?" shawn shrugged.

amalie rolled her eyes finally getting mad, "you're a smart guy, mendes. and you know damn well that i'm not letting you leave without letting me explain myself."

"i don't care if you take me back or not, i just want to prove to you that i'm not a liar. but if you really want to get rid of me, then meet me at the café at 4:00." she said before walking away.

-

this is so short but i'm trying to reach 30 chaps before this book ends!