seventeen

sunday 10:00 a.m

amalie woke up the next morning in shawn's tight embrace. she didn't drink last night, but she was a bit confused on how she ended up in his bed. she remembered staying the night, but everything after that was a blur due to sleep deprivation.

shawn's pounding headache made him very sensitive to movement. he felt amalie squirming around in his arms which made his hangover worse. he squeezed her waist tighter and held her closer to his chest to stop her from fidgeting so much.

"shawn.." amalie whined trying to get out of his tight hold. as much as she was enjoying this, she really needed to go to the washroom. and the more shawn squeezed, the closer it was until her bladder explodes. tmi.

"stay for a bit.." shawn groaned.

"i have to pee!" amalie exclaimed causing shawn to giggle and loosen his embrace.

"use the one in the living room, i haven't cleaned this washroom in a while." shawn said in embarrassment.

amalie nodded, took the toothbrush shawn gave her last night and got out of bed. she managed to find it and went in to pee, brush her teeth and wash her face.

on her way out she heard glasses clinking in the kitchen. a hooded figure stood in front of the cupboard, rummaging through the shelves. assuming it was shawn, amalie went up to him and tried to hug him from the back.

the boy however, was not shawn, and her gesture startled him causing him to drop the glass he was holding. amalie jumped back and studied the boys face.

he was a bit shorter than shawn and less built, but they looked so similar. the chocolate brown hair and eyes. the pale skin and rosy cheeks.

shawn, who heard the glass shatter came running into the kitchen to find his older brother, nick standing very close to amalie.

"hey little brother," nick said.

"brother?" amalie repeated turning to shawn who was also in shock.

"nick." he said clenching his jaw.

"am i missing something here?" amalie asked.

nick opened his mouth to say something, but shawn interrupted him and looked at amalie, "i think you should go now."

"what-"

"i'll see you tomorrow." shawn interrupted once again.

amalie, who was very confused, did not argue back, grabbed her stuff and left. she was kind of pissed that she didn't get to have breakfast or a ride home.

she walked back to her and pia's apartment wearing shawn's hoodie and sweatpants and a scowl on her face. she knew shawn wasn't a good guy; she wonders why she even thought that for a second.

amalie arrived at her apartment thirty minutes later.

"pia?" amalie called out.

no answer. pia was probably still asleep or maybe at chris' house.

since shawn is an asshole and didn't make breakfast for amalie (last night she imagined going into the kitchen and seeing shawn cooking bacon shirtless), she had to eat her frosted flakes and mope by herself on the couch, while watching fairly odd parents.

pia came rolling in one episode later with messy post-sex hair and chris' hoodie and sweatpants. amalie looked down at her sweats and realized that chris and shawn bought matching sweatpants.

"did you-" pia realized what amalie was looking at.

"it was late and i didn't have a ride home," amalie explained. "but im over him because he's an asshole."